Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any cheap dedicated servers in LA for VPS Node? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any cheap dedicated servers in LA for VPS Node?

2»

Comments

• @Taz_NinjaHawk said: It is the 2$ customer who thinks they should get the world for 2$. (I blame @miTgiB , @Francisco and @kujoe for this)

What did we do? Other than provide service that was paid for?

Thanked by 1DeletedUser
  • @Jack said: Incorrect.

Unless you have Tandem.
    Singlehop : Upgrading to 2tb Sata =50$
    Burstnet: 20$

And lets continue

• @miTgiB said: What did we do? Other than provide service that was paid for?

No, for taking unmanaged to a new level :P, A better one.

• PatrickPatrick Member
    edited September 2012

SingleHop changed their business model to target bigger businesses but that also comes with great team of support. But yes prices have risen since we last used them quite massively.

• @Jack said: I don't think Tim helps , He'll give you information but he wont do it for you.

Atleast he won't say,
    "We are unmanaged so fuck off!"

• @Jack said: Nice... Let's have some 6 year old hardware...

No one forcing you to buy that. But wait, you want cheap.

• @Jack said: He'll give you information but he wont do it for you

Depends how bored I am or what's on TV, and if you paid for cPanel, all bets are off, you'll wonder how managed service could keep up.

Thanked by 1DeletedUser
  • @LAKid said: @Taz_NinjaHawk you are on a roll..!

Just bored :P

• @Jack said: I don't want it 'cheap'

Then you are out of equation.

• Calm down everyone...

Ah, nevermind, go to sleep.. GMT+7 here...

• @Rikimaru90 said: never seen some bad review about singlehop or softlayer more than burst.net

i had dedi with burst.net long back, never had any serious issues. I'm not sure singlehop existed at that time but softlayer i dont remember but should have been way too expensive. At the same time i had premium server with fastservers also and i thought i'll use burstNet dedi for hosting the economy clients since i expected upto 95% uptime(after hearing all stories). But i had 98-99% uptime for burstNet, and support tickets were also resolved in max 24hrs.
    currently, i have 2 VPS with burst.net in 2 locations and both are doing fine.

• @Jack said: I don't want it 'cheap'

guys can you stick to what OP wants/budget .. :P

• OliverOliver Member, Host Rep

I have services with both GorillaServers and WebNX. I have no complaints about either at all.

If you keep an eye on WHT GorillaServers post deals there with coupon codes very often so you can get some pretty good deals. WebNX will do custom setups as well if you want special hardware configurations, I presume GorillaServers would as well.

• @Rikimaru90 said: Calm down everyone...

Ah, nevermind, go to sleep.. GMT+7 here...

It's still 11PM =D

I think BurstNET is good, my first VPS with them took about a week to complete the order, the second one was just about an hour :D These two VPS didn't have any issue till now, 1 Budget and 1 Xen.

• SmartHostSmartHost Patron Provider, Veteran

<< I mentions singlehop and softlayer because they have their facility in west coast of USA (since this discussion is about LA dedicated servers, I'm trying to focusing). We all know a lot of company which not have facility in west coast of USA but have more cheap price and better quality than burst.net... >>

Wrong. We offer Dedicated Servers in LA for over a year and a half now! ;-)

BURSTNET

• @BurstNET said: BURSTNET

Wow, look who's on LET!!!!

Thanked by 1netomx
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@zhuanyi said: Wow, look who's on LET!!!!

Well this should be fun.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • QuadraNet is offering some dedicated servers and the price is good.
    and also take a look at Hugeserver,they are selling LA servers.

• flyfly Member

softlayer is amazing, but they're of course a little more costly