Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Where can I get cheapest cpanel? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Where can I get cheapest cpanel?

2»

Comments

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

@BuyCPanel_Kevin said:
    Thanks, Kevin

I have servers in which CL has never been installed. Will you then provide the same offer that RVSkin offering ??

• @Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:
    I have servers in which CL has never been installed. Will you then provide the same offer that RVSkin offering ??

Hey Mahfuz_SS_EHL,

This is one of the extremely rare insistence's where we cannot provide a price match for a free CloudLinux license. This is a short lived time sensitive promotion that RV Global can only offer for the next 3 months and is not for the lifetime of the product. This particular offer has been completely subsidized by cPanel.com which is providing its distributors who do/did not currently offer CloudLinux licenses to start offering them out to their clients. Since we have already been offering Cloudlinux licenses since the beginning we were unfortunately not provided with this same subsidy from cPanel.com and put in this very difficult position. Hopefully this sheds some light as to how/why RV Global is able to offer this deal and why we simply cannot at this time. Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Kevin

• agentmishraagentmishra Member, Host Rep

@BuyCPanel_Kevin, can any one change his-her discount coupon code, if he/she is already your customer...

• It really doesn't matter what your reasoning is. If you promise/guarantee a price-match, it doesn't matter if you're losing money... you need to be keeping your end of the bargain.

We will meet or beat the price of any authorized cPanel distributor for external cPanel licenses or cPanel addons.

• @RockBeltHOST said:
    I got the offer a while back

How can I get this offer

• @coderone said:
    How can I get this offer

not sure if this still alive but I bought for semi-anually
    so you could say I was lucky :P

• @Jonchun said:

We will meet or beat the price of any authorized cPanel distributor for external cPanel licenses or cPanel addons.

Hey Jonchun,

After heavy consideration of the point being made here we have decided to honor the RVLicense deal and offer the same exact thing. Which in this case would be a CloudLinux license (on an IP address that has never had a CloudLinux license before) free with any cPanel license purchased on or before 12/31/2015 (RVLicense deal does not apply for the life time of the license; only until 12/31/2015). On 1/01/2016 our normal pricing for CloudLinux will automatically be applied to every CloudLinux package. Please contact us mentioning the FREE Cloudlinux license offer at [email protected] and we will adjust the rates of any new CloudLinux license order. If you need any further clarification feel free to contact me personally here on the forum or at [email protected].

Thank you!

Thanked by 2Lee Junkless
  • TrafficTraffic Member
    edited October 2015

I bet @BuyCPanel_Kevin wasn't expecting people to start asking him to price match publicly here, against every competitor, when he posted this.

BuyCPanel_Kevin said: And if you do manage to find another verified cPanel distributor offering external cPanel licenses for cheaper than we are we would be more than happy to price match that offer for you.

• Hey Mahfuz_SS_EHL,

Could you please provide a link to this offer? Or perhaps send this offer over to [email protected] so that they can properly review this to determine whether or not is qualifies for a price match. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.

Thanks, Kevin

• JUNAIDJUNAID Member
    edited October 2015

you can buy at lowest from your server provider if they provide, server providers can offer it at lowest.

• LeeLee Veteran

JUNAID said: naturally the server providers can offer it at lowest.

Nonsense.

@BuyCPanel_Kevin said:
    Could you please provide a link to this offer? Or perhaps send this offer over to [email protected]

Here it is: https://hostinglicense.com/members/cart.php?a=add&pid=1

Also, I'm opening Sales Ticket.

@BuyCPanel_Kevin Thanks Kevin, Price Matched for Me :D

• I'm seeing cpanel as overpriced. There are a lot of CPanel free alternatives that can handle its functionality and I would suggest looking into that. On the other hand, I've noticed hosting companies selling packages including Cpanel at really cheap prices, so it would probably make more sense to consider CPanel when buying bulk.

• LeeLee Veteran
    edited October 2015

victortruica said: I'm seeing cpanel as overpriced. There are a lot of CPanel free alternatives that can handle its functionality and I would suggest looking into that.

Appreciate you are just trying to promote your blog however there is no free panel that offers the overall functionality that cPanel does.

Thanked by 1HWAYS