Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What configuration would you like to see?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

What configuration would you like to see?

Hello Everyone,

I want to get some feedback from the LET community on dedicated servers.

What configuration would you expect/like to see for a dedicated server at $15.00/m, $20.00/m, $25.00/m etc... up to $49.00/m.

RAM,
Hard Drive,
Bandwidth,
Uplink Port Speed,
How many IP Addresses.

Comments

1. provider should be 2+ years in business.

2. As much SSD you can, 512GB will be a must have :)

• Uptime, uplink port speed, and RAM.

• JonchunJonchun Member
    edited September 2015

$15.00/m

E3-1270
    32 GB RAM
    4x 512GB SSD RAID 10
    1 Gbps Port
    Unmetered Bandwidth
    /24 IP Block
    40 Gbps DDoS Protection

ty.

• @Jonchun said:
    $15.00/m

E3-1270
    32 GB RAM
    4x 512GB SSD RAID 10
    1 Gbps Port
    Unmetered Bandwidth
    /24 IP Block
    40 Gbps DDoS Protection

ty.

Would you like fries with that?

Thanked by 2zafouhar TheKiller
  • @telephone said:
    Would you like fries with that?

And toss in a diet coke.

Thanked by 1PremiumN
  • BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider

Correct method would be for you to decide what servers you can provide @ that price range and then take user opinions if they'd like a particular configuration with the specified price. If you're empty handed and ask something in this community you're nothing but trolling your self.

• @jzabel

as @bharatB said give as some configuration for the price range you have provided that make this feedback valuable

• @Jonchun said:
    $15.00/m

E3-1270
    32 GB RAM
    4x 512GB SSD RAID 10
    1 Gbps Port
    Unmetered Bandwidth
    /24 IP Block
    40 Gbps DDoS Protection

ty.

I would also like this but in the UK but I'm far more flexible... I'm willing to go up to $17.00 a month.

• @IThinkUFailed said:
    I would also like this but in the UK but I'm far more flexible... I'm willing to go up to $17.00 a month.

You're a rich man my friend.

• What happened to Alan Romano/Tyler Jaroslav? Still involved with Acclaimed Host?

• @IThinkUFailed said:

Australia/Asia with Unlimited BW?

• @Jono20201 said:
    Australia/Asia with Unlimited BW?

For now I'll settle with UK but I would like to venture further out in to aus. I will be realistic though and settle for 100TB bandwidth in Australia.

• @jzabel said:

You should compare the market and go with the same price, you cannot give a 32GB Ram for $20 :) a month

• Nekki said: What happened to Alan Romano/Tyler Jaroslav? Still involved with Acclaimed Host?

Hi Nekki. I sold the company away in July 2014 and am not sure who currently owns it. I have no connection to the brand today, in any way direct or otherwise.

I'm not hiding in the closet, either: http://hostmybytes.com/about.php