Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Where can I get cheapest cpanel?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Where can I get cheapest cpanel?

How to get the cheapest cpanel possible?

Comments

• Providers like @dediserve sell very cheap internal licenses.

If you're looking for external, check out http://buycpanel.com/.

• The best offer so far due to the extras offered:

https://www.ndchost.com/cpanel-whm/licensing/

• LeeLee Veteran
    edited September 2015

@HWAYS said:
    The best offer so far due to the extras offered:

BuyCpanel offer it for $13.00 with WHMExtra and others.

• @HWAYS said:
    The best offer so far due to the extras offered:

Would disagree. I use this (I know it's an old thread but it should still work) cPanel at $13/mo.

Includes a FREE WHMxtra License!

Includes a FREE Attracta SEO tools License!

Includes a FREE Resource Monitor License!

Includes a FREE Spam Scan License!

http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/16664/buycpanel-com-cpanel-licenses-best-price-free-whmxtra-resource-monitor-and-more

Thanked by 1BuyCPanel_Alex
  • When you talk about cPanel, did you talk about cPanel itself or WHM/cPanel?

• time4vpstime4vps Member, Host Rep

elgs said: When you talk about cPanel, did you talk about cPanel itself or WHM/cPanel?

cPanel can't be without WHM :)

• LeeLee Veteran
    edited September 2015

time4vps said: cPanel can't be without WHM :)

It can if the OP means he only wants a cPanel shared hosting account.

• I get my license from http://www.rvlicense.com/

They include Free CloudLinux License till the end of this year and Rv Theme is free too.

I was with buyCpanel but i needed to pay cloudlinux like $12 extra.
    When i can get for free, why pay ? :P

• @RockBeltHOST said:
    I get my license from http://www.rvlicense.com/

They include Free CloudLinux License till the end of this year and Rv Theme is free too.

This site has so many typos, poor grammar and spelling in general...

An example

With the most competitive price & offerings, this RVLicense.com is all­time a one stop service for all the nutst and bolts.

• @IThinkUFailed said:

With the most competitive price & offerings, this RVLicense.com is all­time a one stop service for all the nutst and bolts.

Well when you get something for cheap price just stfu and take it. I prefer that way.
    Plus they are authorized reseller of cpanel.
    So i couldnt care less honestly.

• @RockBeltHOST said:
    Well when you get something for cheap price just stfu and take it. I prefer that way. Plus they are authorized reseller of cpanel. So i couldnt care less honestly.

Sorry but I'm not somebody who likes to shut up and just take it. If they cannot have decent spelling and grammar on their site then how bad can their support be...

I already get a steal of a deal at buycpanel and they have excellent support.

• RockBeltHOST said: ell when you get something for cheap price just stfu and take it

I bet you take it well.

Thanked by 1IThinkUFailed
  • At Host Dark, we offer cPanel licenses at $10.00 recurring every so often with our promotions. Other than that, BuyCpanel, LicensePal, and RV are the most economical places to purchase.

• LeviLevi Member
    edited September 2015

RockBeltHOST said: They include Free CloudLinux License till the end of this year

There is no free CL... Only RVskin.

• edited September 2015

@RockBeltHOST said:
    I get my license from http://www.rvlicense.com/

Hey RockBeltHOST,

We would very much like to have you as a customer of ours again! If someone is offering the same exact license type as we are at a lower rate we would be more than happy to price match that offer! Remember we offer a few exclusive free addons with every purchase of a cPanel license as well as top tier support on all of our licenses. If you need any further assistance in this matter please feel free to contact me personally here on this forum or through our sales helpdesk at [email protected]. We hope we can do business again soon!

Thanks, Kevin

Thanked by 1Caster
  • @Saintjoseph said:
    How to get the cheapest cpanel possible?

Hi Saintjoseph,

Are you still looking for a cPanel license? If so I would be more than happy to assist you in purchasing a cPanel license with us. As was mentioned in this thread we offer a few exclusive addons with every purchase of a cPanel license. And our rates on cPanel licenses are unbeatable. And if you do manage to find another verified cPanel distributor offering external cPanel licenses for cheaper than we are we would be more than happy to price match that offer for you. If you have any further questions please feel free to personally contact me on this forum or through our sales helpdesk at [email protected].

Thanks, Kevin

• @BuyCPanel_Kevin said:
    Thanks, Kevin

I don't care if you offer price match or free addons or not because the level & quality of support you guys provide at BuycPanel is just amazing. But of course there are those who would signup for cheapest option available so I guess it is good that you offer price match, discounts & free addons.

• @Shoaib_A said:
    I don't care if you offer price match or free addons or not because the level & quality of support you guys provide at BuycPanel is just amazing. But of course there are those who would signup for cheapest option available so I guess it is good that you offer price match, discounts & free addons.

What support would you possibly need for a license? If it activates and renews properly, you're done...

• LeeLee Veteran
    edited September 2015

Jonchun said: What support would you possibly need for a license?

"Eh, m8, how does this cHandle work? I can't install it on my Windows box"
    "Hi, I thought it was easy to install cPanel? It's asking me stuff I don't know, like my email"
    "Can you install cPanel on Ubuntu for me, it's saying it can't do it."

And the list goes on. Just because you know 1 + 1 = 2 (I assume you do) don't assume others will.

• @Jonchun said:
    What support would you possibly need for a license? If it activates and renews properly, you're done...

I used to host servers & websites/forums for gaming communities & guilds that I have run in the past and those of some friends as well. Once I was on vacation & had no internet access, I got a text message from one of my clan mates that all our servers have been under DDoS & hence offline. I advised him to move game servers & forum to a DDoS protected host which he did & game servers were up again in a few hours but he didn't know anything about cPanel. Until that time I also thought what support would we need for a license as I can do everything on my own but now we needed it as I could not do anything. So I advised him to contact BuycPanel support (as we had leased our license from them) & ask if they can help. BuycPanel support not only installed cPanel but did all basic configuration required that my friend just had to restore files from backup kept in dropbox & everything was up again after a short time. Yes it was all gaming related but at that time our gaming community was very popular & we couldn't afford even our website/forum to be down for such a long time. Until then our servers had never been attacked so we learned the lesson & never took risk of hosting on a non-DDoS protected server.

TL;DR: I was away on a vacation with no internet access & in the meantime we had to move servers & BuycPanel helped with it.

• @Shoaib_A said:
    TL;DR: I was away on a vacation with no internet access & in the meantime we had to move servers & BuycPanel helped with it.

You realize that any half-decent host would have helped with the migration too...

• Shoaib_AShoaib_A Member
    edited September 2015

@Jonchun said:
    You realize that any half-decent host would have helped with the migration too...

The only reason I had asked my friend to contact BuycPanel support was because I knew that OVH support won't help with any software related issue or migration because I have been with them since 2011( a KS which I used for an year with cPanel to host websites & kimsufi didn't have a separate website back then) & the incident I mentioned above happened somewhere in late 2013.
    Anyway after that incident more of my mates leraned how to administrate linux, install/configure cPanel & one of them who is from UK has been successfully running a shared hosting brand for almost an year now.

• cPanel licences are homogeneous. The addons that BuycPanel include for free are in my opinion, worthless. Their service is good but if you have a problem with the cPanel software itself, cPanel will help you free anyway. If your problem with your server then you need server management, not a favour from your licence vendor.

This isn't a stab at BuycPanel, I just think that this is one of those things where it's all about price. BuycPanel's $13 offer (when it's running) is usually better than the competition anyway :)

• @jh said:
    cPanel licences are homogeneous. The addons that BuycPanel include for free are in my opinion, worthless. Their service is good but if you have a problem with the cPanel software itself, cPanel will help you free anyway. If your problem with your server then you need server management, not a favour from your licence vendor.

This isn't a stab at BuycPanel, I just think that this is one of those things where it's all about price. BuycPanel's $13 offer (when it's running) is usually better than the competition anyway :)

My point exactly...

• Shoaib_AShoaib_A Member
    edited September 2015

@jh said:
    cPanel licences are homogeneous. The addons that BuycPanel include for free are in my opinion, worthless. Their service is good but if you have a problem with the cPanel software itself, cPanel will help you free anyway. If your problem with your server then you need server management, not a favour from your licence vendor.

If all that was directed at me then you probably didn't read my posts above. I have been hosting websites on servers managed by me alone for 5 years & have never needed any help with server management. That was just a once off case in 2013 when I didn't have internet access due to the reason that I was on vacations & needed a little help with migration. And in those 5 years I have had to migrate servers like 9 times & 8 of which were done by me alone.

So should I hire a server management company permanently when I am a fairly competitive system administrator myself & can do all that myself but had needed help with migration only once when I had no internet access on a vacation? NO

Would I be willing to pay 20$ instead of 15$ for a cPanel license if support is so helpful that it can be a savior in emergency situations such as the one I mentioned in one of my posts above? YES

Is above sentence about willing to pay more just my personal opinion only? YES

Is it necessary for others to agree with me on this matter? NO

Is it necessary for others to agree with what you said "I just think that this is one of those things where it's all about price"? NO

Why is that so? Because people can have different opinions based on their experiences or situations they have been in or simply because they think differently than you.

• @BuyCPanel_Kevin said:
    Thanks, Kevin

I am never disappointed with buycpanel, their support is always A+
    actually I do still have license with you already and renews them monthly.

But rvlicense offered cloud Linux for free that's what I was pointing out.

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

Where is the "Free License of CloudLinux" Located ?? I was unable to find out such things.

• I got the offer a while back

• Hey RockBeItHOST,

Just to clarify for everyone my original comment, rvlicense's offer only applies to new servers whom CloudLinux licenses have not been installed on yet. So essentially not everyone is immediately eligible to get a "free CloudLinux" license.

Thanks, Kevin