Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Your reviews about arcticdesk software?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Your reviews about arcticdesk software?

alfred011alfred011 Member
edited September 2012 in General

dear guys, what you think about arcticdesk software for supportdesk?
Is it worth enough?
anyone used it ?
seems good

Comments

• no one here knows it ??
    I used the demo and loved it..

But i need reviews from anyone that used it.

• PacketVMPacketVM Member, Host Rep

you haven't even allowed time for a reply yet. Please be patient. I am sure somebody will reply to this. LET is an active community.

• PatrickPatrick Member
    edited September 2012

If your going to use it with WHMCS or another billing panel which has support integrated then I personally think it's not worth paying an extra $15-18 for it. For standalone projects which require customer support is may be worth it and it looks nice backend feature wise as some features like SLA plans & work timetables will be useful for corporate companies who hire several people at specific hours.

• AD_JayAD_Jay Member
    edited September 2012

Jay from ArcticDesk here, thanks for the thread and interest. I will admit that ArcticDesk is a new product so it may not be as well known as other software of the same type, however we are working hard on improving it with each release. We're still in the beta testing stage and are expecting to reach a stable version within the next month.

Note: we do have free beta licenses available (valid for 3 months from signing up) at the link below.
    http://arcticdesk.com/manage/cart.php?a=add&pid=3

@StormVZ: If your going to use it with WHMCS or another billing panel which has support integrated then I personally think it's not worth paying an extra $15-18 for it. For standalone projects which require customer support is may be worth it and it looks nice backend feature wise as some features like SLA plans & work timetables will be useful for corporate companies who hire several people at specific hours.

Thanks for the feedback, we're definitely aiming our software at companies that require something a little more powerful, as there many cases where built-in support systems are not as useful as required. If you or anyone else has any other feedback or suggestions, we would be more than happy to hear and consider it.

Thanked by 1Patrick
  • Not going to talk about the software, as I haven't tried it yet, but, they use British English on their website, which is generally a good sign.

• @nabo said: Not going to talk about the software, as I haven't tried it yet, but, they use British English on their website, which is generally a good sign.

Haha yes, we are based in the UK. Our team is also a subset of the team that runs LicensePal, where we will also sell the product once it becomes stable.

• My opinion? Better, like light years, better than HostersPanel.

• It was good if they were based in India

• @alfred011 sorry to say kind sir,
    But you are taking your level of stupidity above 1000000.

Thanked by 1Infinity
  • I mean if it was in india, quality will be better and price will be low

• Yet again, you have managed to surpass your own limit!

• @alfred011 said: quality will be better

Thanked by 2Randy Infinity
  • Indian code >Better quality

Brb washing my brain with bleach

Thanked by 1Infinity
  • VictorVictor Member
    edited September 2012

@alfred011 said: I mean if it was in india, quality will be better and price will be low

You just keep digging a deeper hole each time you post. Please leave this community if your sole purpose is to advertise your crappy software. I am sick of your crap, stop arguing with others and accept the fact that no one here will be interested in what you're offering. Advertise elsewhere, i.e Digital Point and etc.

• I dont know why you underestimate India and its companies..

You know?? Biggest domain company bigrock is India based.

• RandyRandy Member
    edited September 2012

quality from india? No way man at least not for you,

there are company that suck in india and there are companies that are good in india. you are saying the quality from india is good, that is wrong. it really depends on the company itself.

• VictorVictor Member
    edited September 2012

@alfred011 said: I dont know why you underestimate India and its companies..

You know?? Biggest domain company bigrock is India based.

You need a reality check, Big Rock is not the biggest domain registrar by a long stretch, they may be the biggest in India, but definitely not the biggest internationally.

Thanked by 1Randy
  • Well sir, I think it depends on their strategy and how they run the business..
    As an example, if I create a managed dedicated server selling business, but I reselling servers from a top company like singlehop (maybe, just an example), and I buy server management from top company too like assisstanz.
    I think I can't say that any company in my country have a really good quality since my "example company" I mentioned above was only a "reselling company"

• Haha, having seen the other thread now, I hope the above is not the sole purpose of opening this thread... I am not interested in discussing this, if there is any genuine feedback about our product, I'll be happy to hear that instead.

• Oh peoppleeee
    I lost that tester job due to my posting in this forum.....

My 90$ is losttttt... u idiots
    **%%&*-

• @alfred011 What...? Stop being such a newb.

• f*** you .......
    You people laughing now ! You are the idiots who responsible for this!!

• Please anyone here in this forum need beta testers ? I think arcticdesk need... can u give any rewards???

• AsadAsad Member
    edited September 2012

@alfred011

Looks like we have a new idiot to complete with Dewlance..

Thanked by 1Randy
  • @alfred011 said: f*** you .......

You people laughing now ! You are the idiots who responsible for this!!

Just give us some proof that you lose that job.. valid email screenshot maybe?

@AD_Jay said: Haha, having seen the other thread now, I hope the above is not the sole purpose of opening this thread... I am not interested in discussing this, if there is any genuine feedback about our product, I'll be happy to hear that instead.

My apologize sir... Maybe you can give some comparison table, comparing arctic desk with another similiar helpdesk maybe ? Well, for attracting only, not for arguing which is the best in that comparison... :D

Thanked by 1Randy
  • @asadhaider , why you laugh £&%&
    Get lost fckers ! You cant understand the feeling when something you liked the most lost

Thanked by 1Randy
  • AsadAsad Member
    edited September 2012

@alfred011 You're seriously blaming us for this? Stop acting like a five year old.

Thanked by 1Randy
  • @alfred011 said: You are the idiots who responsible for this!!

-

@alfred011 said: I lost that tester job due to my posting in this forum.

Can you explain this? If you lost the job due to your posts, how are we responsible for it?

• You provoked me and i argued... thats the reason for termination of the job...
    Fk hosterspanel !
    Fk you all

:( :( :(
    Im not 5 year old... im 18!!