Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

INIZ nightmare - Stay well away from these jokers - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

INIZ nightmare - Stay well away from these jokers

Comments

• @Mun said: Emails are not tickets. It's a hardware issue and they do take time to fix. As I have stated over and over again, if you need a better uptime requirement then find a new provider that has the SLA you want.

Stop complaining and be patient.

Emails are converted to tickets, so yes emails are tickets.

I don't need an SLA. I just ask for my tickets not to be deleted, answered within 3 days and for my node not to be down for an entire week.

I don't think these are unreasonable standards.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

Mistraval said: I don't think these are unreasonable standards.

Agreed. 1 week downtime is a sign something is seriously wrong.

Thanked by 2RA4W Droidzone
  • @Mistraval said:
    I don't think these are unreasonable standards.

Neither do I, but spamming tickets/emails won't get you any further.

My statement of emails is based on actually emailing someone whom works there and not the grab all dump into WHMCS system that you are currently emailing to.

• MistravalMistraval Member
    edited September 2015

@Mun said: Neither do I, but spamming tickets/emails won't get you any further.

My statement of emails is based on actually emailing someone whom works there and not the grab all dump into WHMCS system that you are currently emailing to.

And where the hell am I supposed to find this email "of someone whom works there"? I'm expected to scour the internet in order to find someone who's employed at INIZ and somehow find out their email in order to get a status update on a week long outage?

I don't know where this love you so clearly have for this company is coming from, but your justifications and fallacies have become tiresome.

Please pack up your little crayons and leave this thread.

• @Mistraval said:
    Please pack up your little crayons and leave this thread.

How about, no?

Calling me childish is rude as well. I have more understanding if the issues are hardware related. I know from experience that it can take some time to get parts in and get them properly setup in a system.

My statements about the email is more along the lines of have you tried another method instead of the one that is currently failing you?

• Just out of curiosity, after the company being sold to Zeniva they never advertise?

• edited September 2015

If they were anything close to serious they should have spare parts in the dc.
    Whatever the issue is they should let the customer know what's taking place. Deleting tickets emails (or the way you like to call them) and not answering is not professional and talks of someone who is a coward.
    So everyone should rent linode ( btw we are customers and they rock) in order to get what they pay for and not get tickets deleted?
    Be patient? After one week you cannot be patient, even more Id say you are way wrong if you continue waiting after one week and do nothing.

@Mun leaving what you think is considered rude aside, do you have any link with the mentioned provider?

Thanked by 2kkrajk 4n0nx
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran
    edited September 2015

@Mun said:

Had to chime in.

I'm sorry but there's no excuse for such long downtime with lack of communcation and emails/tickets being reported as deleted or ignored, period.

• @inthecloudblog said:
    If they were anything close to serious they should have spare parts in the dc.
    Whatever the issue is they should let the customer know what's taking place. Deleting tickets emails (or the way you like to call them) and not answering is not professional and talks of someone who is a coward.
    So everyone should rent linode ( btw we are customers and they rock) in order to get what they pay for and not get tickets deleted?
    Be patient? After one week you cannot be patient, even more Id say you are way wrong if you continue waiting after one week and do nothing.

Mun leaving what you think is considered rude aside, do you have any link with the mentioned provider?

I have a vps with them, had issues with it initially, requested support around 3 different times until it was finally fixed. Even noted an issue with there hardware which was promptly replaced within a few days.

@MrGeneral said:

Personally I see there communication as better then most. Spamming multiple tickets generally gets them deleted or lumped together, pretty common from my experience.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@Mun said:

I'm sure that if you found your VPS's to be offline for a couple of days, you'd be sending another ticket, as replying to the same ticket you'd bump it and wouldn't be beneficial. All the OP is trying to do is to gain attention from the provider. Which is something that he deserves to, being a customer.

• vpsteavpstea Member
    edited September 2015

my iniz vps down over 5 days, they delete my tickets too with no response.
    FUCKING THEM ALL
    http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/1278335#Comment_1278335

Thanked by 3Nekki shovenose 4n0nx
  • @vpstea said:
    FUCKING THEM ALL

This is the best post in the thread.

• programerprogramer Member
    edited September 2015

@Mun said:

This forum is meant to view, review, get information about providers. What OP is doing is the same, to disseminate information about what happened to his vps so that another user get idea about this company that if something goes wrong you will be in trouble and the company won't do anything to solve it for next one week.

Why you are so supportive to the company, its sure that just having one vps with them won't bring this much affection I do have one with them bit I don't show your zeal in supporting them.

Just be cool and let this thread do justice.

• @Mun I'm lucky that not the node im on not affected. If it's happened to me, I would freak out and bump ticket once a day if not hearing from them. iniz used to be good, I have not submit any ticket lately but before when Patrick was around, tickets are answered within hours.

• @programer said:
    Just be cool and let this thread do justice.

I am not being cool, and giving this thread justice by voice my views? If you want a one-sided view then go write a blog post and turn off comments.

I really don't care why you see that I am or am not supportive. I simply have seen better then that from them. Maybe they are just having a bad week, who knows other then them.

@namhuy said:
    Mun I'm lucky that not the node im on not affected. If it's happened to me, I would freak out and bump ticket once a day if not hearing from them. iniz used to be good, I have not submit any ticket lately but before when Patrick was around, tickets are answered within hours.

I like that they admitted they had hardware issues and are working to resolve them.

With another provider that shall not be named. It took me over two months of constant tickets, and they never fixed it. I finally left, but there issue was abuse.

• MistravalMistraval Member
    edited September 2015

@Mun said: My statements about the email is more along the lines of have you tried another method instead of the one that is currently failing you?

Do you read?

Every day since Monday, I've tried entering the INIZ IRC channel but not once has Patrick ever been around or answered. Instead, I'm left with an auto reply of "Patrick is away: i'm not here you f***er...". Awesome...

@Mun said: Personally I see there communication as better then most. Spamming multiple tickets generally gets them deleted or lumped together, pretty common from my experience.

I'm sorry but that my friend is horse shit to a phenomenal degree. In what world is sending 2 tickets spamming? Especially if the last one hasn't been answered in 3 days. How in the hell you can possibly "personally see there communication as better then most" is laughable. Deleting tickets? 3 DAYS WITHOUT AN ANSWER? Gtfo.

@Min said: I like that they admitted they had hardware issues and are working to resolve them.

Ground breaking stuff.

edited September 2015

@Mun : Do you have any answer foe why there is no reply to any ticket for last one week. Things may go wrong but eo you think that it will take seven days to replace hard drive? I don't think so if it happens you deem unfit for running a vps company, why they claim 99.99%uptime then?

I am sure you are with that company so please answer this

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
  • Mun said: Then email them? Ask them what is going on?

-

Mun said: spamming tickets/emails won't get you any further.

Is this a joke?

• Amazon does have next day delivery so does many other sites. For stuff like this 5 days is a little bit much. Most people have spares on hand. We like to keep a min of 32GB RAM spare, 2 of each disks, 2 CPUs and a motherboard. It seems like overkill but when a machine breaks you know you can have it fixed in under 12 hours.

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
  • @Mistraval said:
    Ground breaking stuff.

I love your attitude :)

@programer said:
    Mun : Do you have any answer foe why there is no reply to any ticket for last one week. Things may go wrong but eo you think that it will take seven days to replace hard drive? I don't think so if it happens you deem unfit for running a vps company, why they claim 99.99%uptime then?

I am sure you are with that company so please answer this

It isn't a hard drive replacement?

We are aware of issues relating to LA4 and are waiting for replacement RAID card as the spare did not detect the raid config.

Sounds like to me it is a bad raid card coupled with corruption of data.

We are temporarily copying your VM to a existing node to get you back online, during this time control panel access will not be available.

This sounds like they are restoring backups. It does take time you know to restore backups.

@gsrdgrdghd said:

Actually it isn't. He is just submitting multiple tickets.

@TropiThomas said:
    Amazon does have next day delivery so does many other sites. For stuff like this 5 days is a little bit much. Most people have spares on hand. We like to keep a min of 32GB RAM spare, 2 of each disks, 2 CPUs and a motherboard. It seems like overkill but when a machine breaks you know you can have it fixed in under 12 hours.

If you read the email they had spares too, and that broke as well.

• Seems like they are busy:

• @Mun who says they tested these spares. Also thats why we like to have 2 of everything because this is an example of sods law. The time you have just 1 left is the time that breaks

• @TropiThomas said:
    Mun who says they tested these spares. Also thats why we like to have 2 of everything because this is an example of sods law. The time you have just 1 left is the time that breaks

I don't know if they did or didn't. I don't work there.

edited September 2015

@Mun said:
    I don't know if they did or didn't. I don't work there.

Yes its a hardware issue I do agree, but you are missing a point intentionally which is how much time it will take to replace a hard time in " your world- where you live?" Will it take a couple of weeks? Even if where that guys went rather than changing it? Why they are sending you here to defend them?

And the way you "take care" of this thread shows a lot that you work there, could we get any reply from your team :) ?

FYI: The header showing in their control panel is available even before this issue happened and after this issue happened, it even might indicate that " they ran away".

Hope your team is still available...

• @programer said:

If I worked there, wouldn't I just go find out what was going on and then reply to the thread with that?

Who said I was sent, your own assumptions of me?

Read his main post, it isn't a hard drive issue (I assume you mean hard drive and not hard time). It is a raid card issue, and they tested a new raid controller in it and it still didn't detect the drives. Hard drives can be delivered next day (if that is the problem), raid controllers can be a little longer.

• If a raid controller went to crap they'll probably have to do a reinstall. If they have backups that is.

• @lazyt said:
    If a raid controller went to crap they'll probably have to do a reinstall. If they have backups that is.

Is it going to take a week of time for doing this ? Can they not do this after answering few tickets?

• lazytlazyt Member
    edited September 2015

Tickets they are really messing up on.

Fixing the hardware can take some major time. I know nothing about the company if its a distance. They may be trying to schedule remote hands.

R1Soft backup can take forever on a VPS node. There's an incredable amount of data being transferred.

• vpsteavpstea Member
    edited September 2015

down 7 days,still offline fuck iniz!
    i thougth our vps data has been lost.
    they deleted all tickets about this, fuck iniz again

• @vpstea said:
    down 7 days,still offline fuck iniz!
    i thougth our vps data has been lost.
    they deleted all tickets about this, fuck iniz again

Lol