Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPN service with best price/quality value
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPN service with best price/quality value

theqkashtheqkash Member
edited April 2015 in General

Hello, I'm looking for some VPN service which will give me a number of locations on some good price and reliability?

Would be nice if there will be client for android and/or ability to set connection from android phone.

I'm looking for some Asia locations at most.

Which VPN provider would you recommend and why?

Comments

• Astrill.com.

Have Windows, Android, iOS clients, have many Asian locations including India, China.

• TheKiller said: Astrill.com.

Have Windows, Android, iOS clients, have many Asian locations including India, China.

Thanks
    And how about hidemyass.com? I've just found it and it looks like have better price/quality value than astrill. Am I right?

• theqkash said: Thanks And how about hidemyass.com? I've just found it and it looks like have better price/quality value than astrill. Am I right?

I have recommended which I have experience with. I haven't used hidemyass so can't say about price/performance.

• vpn.ac

• TheKillerTheKiller Member
    edited April 2015

You can also see some VPN offers here https://deals.neowin.net/sales/nordvpn-2-yr-subscription for $39 for 2 year.

Server list here: https://nordvpn.com/servers/

• Hello @theqkash

I do not recommend hidemyass. i've bought it a while ago and it was really oversold.

After hidemyass ive used various other vpn services like Overplay.net, ExpressVPN, Cyberghost and VyprVPN by Goldenfrog. After i've used all those i can say with confidence that Cyberghost and VyprVPN are the ones you look for when it comes down to speed and reliability - for now i stick with VyprVPN because they seem a little better than Cyberghost and provide you with 10GB free storage on their Dumptruck file backup service if choose the first vpn package + they have really nice software with additional features.

Here is a 50% off first month promo for VyprVPN:

https://www.goldenfrog.com/vyprvpn/special/vpn-promo

• https://steganos.com/specials/?m=pcformatpl0515&p=sos

Steganos Online Shield Free 2Gb per month for a year. Cannot be cheaper :P

• DuduzDuduz Member
    edited September 2015

I'm using BVPN one of the best VPN service providers. It's very effective to overcome all restrictions via the standard app or using the L2TP VPN setting. It's suitable for all operating systems.

• Ibvpn.

Servers all over the world. Fantastic price and many different packed for what you want to do. Android, windows, Linux and Mac programs or setup instructions.
    For Android , mac, and windows it lets you log in to your account from the app and you select your server location by country then city and connection type.

Ppp, l2tp, openvpn and over ssl in some locations.

Decent price to.

• GM2015GM2015 Member
    edited September 2015

Sure, with exact keyword match domains and reviews in your url, you are an honest person. You sir have been elevated to the Community Banned Status.

Here, enjoy your new badge

@mikho

Duduz said: I'm using BVPN one of the best VPN service providers. It's very effective to overcome all restrictions via the standard app or using the L2TP VPN setting. It's suitable for all operating systems. meatspin.com/reviews/backbone-vpn-b-vpn-review/

• theqkash said: And how about hidemyass.com?

I think @Mark_R is right and you should stay away from them. Last I heard they were using Google DNS, so they're not private at all. I don't know if you can override that, but DNS leaking is pretty basic stuff that a competent VPN service should be on top of, but apparently some aren't.

• geeky1994geeky1994 Member
    edited January 2018

dicks

• geeky1994geeky1994 Member
    edited January 2018

more dicks