Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[STOPPED] Community Advisers - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[STOPPED] Community Advisers

2»

Comments

• HBAndreiHBAndrei Member, Top Host, Host Rep

Congrats to the new Advisers, may you do your jobs well :D

Thanked by 1jar
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@Jar surely deserves it. Congratulations! :-)

Thanked by 2jar tszilassi
  • joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider

Interesting move. Going to wait and see how this pans out.

Thanked by 2Lee Nekki
  • ricardoricardo Member
    edited September 2015

Jar said: Just in case anyone wants to take back any previous statements like this:

No, FWIW I would include you in that group. You respect the community and have a knowledge of your field.

I see you're quite deep in the subject of mail deliverability and I've been tempted to message you a few times.

Even if this place is just primarily for pushing the envelope for Colocrossing hosting, it seems to have always been more than that. We're all after cheap hosting whether it be for 'good or bad' but have an interest in a lot of common things.

The kind of drama you get here with bottom end hosts shouldn't pre-empt the nice amount of experience that's evidently here.

Thanked by 3jar MikePT deadbeef
  • Nekki said: The British invasion is here!

You might get you a spot on the Ed Sullivan Show!

• @Nekki said:
    No one expects the Spanish Inquisition!

Monty Python?

• Y'all in good hands now.

• Congratz @DeanKamitsis, enjoy and good luck!

Thanked by 1Dean
  • risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran

I rarely post for the reason I am about to mention but I am always reading and have been a member of LEB since 2010. Constructive criticism is that community advisors should show a level of respect and decency overall. Sometimes I am appalled at the behaviour and comments I see on the forum and it sometimes even comes from the community advisors. I am not saying they should not speak but rather watch HOW they speak remembering that every other member also has an opinion and it isnt a one way street. This is not a personal attack at the current community advisors but more a thought for consideration. In the end, there is a fine line between censorship, control and just doing good works out of the goodness of a person's heart.

With that being said, it is nice that a few get to communicate with upper management toresolve issues on behalf of the members. Good luck and God speed to those appointed.

Thanked by 1TarZZ92
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@risharde said:
    I rarely post for the reason I am about to mention but I am always reading and have been a member of LEB since 2010. Constructive criticism is that community advisors should show a level of respect and decency overall. Sometimes I am appalled at the behaviour and comments I see on the forum and it sometimes even comes from the community advisors. I am not saying they should not speak but rather watch HOW they speak remembering that every other member also has an opinion and it isnt a one way street. This is not a personal attack at the current community advisors but more a thought for consideration. In the end, there is a fine line between censorship, control and just doing good works out of the goodness of a person's heart.

With that being said, it is nice that a few get to communicate with upper management toresolve issues on behalf of the members. Good luck and God speed to those appointed.

If you PM @mpkossen and talk about it, I'm sure he will give you a proper answer.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @risharde said:
    This is not a personal attack at the current community advisors but more a thought for consideration.

Of course it is, and we all know to whom is this directed to.

• @vedran said:
    Of course it is, and we all know to whom is this directed to.

@Nekki Laddie, there be a call fer yer.

Thanked by 1Traffic
  • @0xdragon said:
    Nekki Laddie, there be a call fer yer.

I thought this was about @Lee?

Thanked by 1Pwner
  • @Nekki said:
    I thought this was about Lee?

Bite me.

Thanked by 1Pwner
  • See?

Thanked by 3Pwner netomx iKeyZ
  • 0xdragon0xdragon Member
    edited September 2015

@Nekki said:
    See?

When will you community slackers be contributing something useful instead of memes and banter? ;-)

Just kidding. Wondering what's going on behind the scenes of this crazy alien operation.

• 0xdragon said: Wondering what's going on behind the scenes of this crazy alien operation.

They're trying to integrate some of their agents among us so they can know our secret VPS providers.

But I ain't falling for that.

This discussion has been closed.