Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Online.net kidechire ?!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Comments

• Ordered one, now I have 2 :)

• Why don't use normal url?

Thanked by 2scy ucxo
  • Ordered one. Waiting.

• chrispchrisp Member
    edited September 2015

@budi1413: to track how many clicks came from that forum

@mikmak any promo for larger configurations in the pipe? Those kidechire are toys (bus still pretty decent, got 2 already)! :)

• Thanks!! OP and Online.net :) Seems like it has 2 box / customer quota.

• Ordered. Page said transaction error but actually money were sent from my debit card. Online.net has literally the worst payment system I've ever seen.

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

Wow, they are not going to last :P

• Just delete your cookies and you can order more :)

lipanbaraku said: Thanks!! OP and Online.net :)

He's from Online :)

Butters said: Just delete your cookies and you can order more :)

Did you really need to tell about this in public so resellers can abuse it?

• J1021J1021 Member
    edited September 2015

I looked at the title of this thread and immediately thought to myself.. "just another beg thread".

• Coming? I've had one of these for months, maybe even years now.

• @Damian said:
    Coming? I've had one of these for months, maybe even years now.

fixed :)

Thanked by 1Damian
  • @berkay said:
    Ordered. Page said transaction error but actually money were sent from my debit card. Online.net has literally the worst payment system I've ever seen.

just open a support ticket, they will figure that with you

Mik

• @mikmak said:
    Mik

Opened already, just hoping to get my money back, let alone the server.

• Looks like it is indeed years: 2014-08-26 16:18:32 is when I first installed an OS on it. Good service; I use it for testing templates.

Thanked by 1linuxthefish
  • Gonna pass this time.. I still have 2 idling

• Just bought 2.. Now hitting a problem where they won't update my surname as it's changed..

• GM2015GM2015 Member
    edited September 2015

https://www.online.net/en/dedicated-server/dedibox-kidechire

Ordered one. Storage coming with it is a lot cheaper than other cloud storage providers. wtf Dedibox kidéchire abc-123456 - delivered in 3 minutes and 19 seconds

• They won't let me order one, as I already have 3 :(

DeanKamitsis said: Now hitting a problem where they won't update my surname as it's changed..

They will never update the account details even if they change. I suppose this is to prevent account sales, but this policy sucks for legit customers not trying to cheat them.

The response for me was just "get a new account". Yeah, I would if I wouldn't lose all my servers in the process.

• @Nyr The page where it displays the info says it can be updated by contacting technical support though...

DeanKamitsis said: The page where it displays the info says it can be updated by contacting technical support though...

This has not been my experience when contacting them.

• got one, waiting delivery

• Awesome. Picked up 2 for a total of 4 now. Thank you for the heads up.

• Hmm, fells like I should rather get one of the arm boxes instead, already got one of those.

• nice! gonna boltvm and get this.

• finally it is Mine!

• @Nyr - They've just told me I need to post a copy of the documents to them.. they won't accept a link of a photo of them..

DeanKamitsis said: @Nyr - They've just told me I need to post a copy of the documents to them.. they won't accept a link of a photo of them..

I would be more than happy to provide proof of my details to them but they just said no, although mine wasn't a name change.

Lucky you, I suppose :(

• My old one is still going strong with 16 reallocated sectors!

16:05:29 up 343 days, 5:58, 1 user, load average: 1.22, 1.09, 1.13