Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Crissic Jax05 offline more than a week?! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Crissic Jax05 offline more than a week?!

2»

Comments

• shovenoseshovenose Member, Host Rep

The VPS should not be taking the weekend off. It should be there always :)

• 22982298 Member
    edited September 2015

have two vps with them for one year (now entering year two), rarely check because they're just for small project, uptime for both is 15 days, didn't realize how many times it was down or rebooted =))

• @shovenose said:
    The VPS should not be taking the weekend off. It should be there always :)

Yes, forgot about the time difference, however, I posted that my Tuesday (Night), which would more than likely be everyone else's Monday.

Soo technically, not the weekend.

• @ATHK said:
    Soo technically, not the weekend.

Monday was Labor Day in the states, they got to celebrate what they call "work" there.

• @karabore said:
    Monday was Labor Day in the states, they got to celebrate what they call "work" there.

Ahh, thanks.

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

Sorry guys, I've been extremely busy. I wasn't purposely ignoring the thread.

To confirm; we've **not **stacked additional customers or consolidated existing customers onto nodes in any way. Everything remains as is.

In fact, the Crissic brand as you know, since QuadraNet acquired it, has not been accepting new orders.

Why's there performance issues you ask? That's something our support team can answer, nothing has magically changed, I promise we're not intentionally stacking or overloading or accepting new orders.

We are more than happy to look into any complaints regarding specific nodes performance.

If you feel that there is outstanding issues that need to be addressed that our Crissic support team isn't assisting to their fullest potential, ask for it to be escalated to management.