Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I've got a domain registered through a internet.bs reseller but I can't find out which
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I've got a domain registered through a internet.bs reseller but I can't find out which

edited September 2012 in General

Last night I was auditing my domain names trying to see what I own now since I've sold many of them off. There were a few that I own that I can't find account information for, but by doing WhoIS lookups on them I see they're with a internet.bs reseller.

I've checked all my email accounts, I can't find out where I registered a couple domains. I think they were with previous providers I may of had that also sold domains and for whatever reason I registered with them instead of straight from a registar.

This may be a long shot, but can we make a list of known internet.bs domain resellers? I'd like to eventually transfer those domains into my main internet.bs account, I just need to remember who the hell I registered them with first.

Comments

• Have you tried contacting the Internet.bs support? They are usually very helpful but maybe you should provide some kind of ownership verification.

Thanked by 1[Deleted User]
  • if you have access to the email address on the whois record, do a search of your inbox?

Thanked by 1[Deleted User]
  • @gsrdgrdghd said: Have you tried contacting the Internet.bs support? They are usually very helpful but maybe you should provide some kind of ownership verification.

I'll give that a shot!

@fly said: if you have access to the email address on the whois record, do a search of your inbox?

WhoIS protection on the domain, so I can't see the email. Though it may actually forward it to one of my email accounts, so I'll look into that.

• HC_RoHC_Ro Member
    edited September 2012

Do a fake transfer request and wait for the failed email, it must be a really lazy reseller to not have edited the WHOIS wrappers. We have a really big domain base with them but have the headers and footers edited in whois.