Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SSD KVM: $1- 256MB, $2- 512MB, $3- 1GB, $5- 2GB, $7- 4GB RAM / +RAID10 +DDoS-Protected +FREE Windows - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

SSD KVM: $1- 256MB, $2- 512MB, $3- 1GB, $5- 2GB, $7- 4GB RAM / +RAID10 +DDoS-Protected +FREE Windows

2»

Comments

• is it possible to get more storage say 50-60GB with $7 plan?

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

@rahoolm said:
    is it possible to get more storage say 50-60GB with $7 plan?

You can custom order it. We can give you a quote if you create a ticket.

• Any update on the New York data center please? It must have been five days since I ordered & paid. Thanks.

• do you support custom iso?

briangriffin said: Any update on the New York data center please? It must have been five days since I ordered & paid. Thanks.

We can provide a refund at any time but we're still backordered. Datacenter said it would be in by the end of this week. However, there's been several delays.

catding said: do you support custom iso?

Yes

• It's been seven days since I ordered - starting to become inconvenient. I'll give it until Tuesday but will then go for a refund & move on. Maybe wise to have things in stock before selling them next time?

@briangriffin said:
    It's been seven days since I ordered - starting to become inconvenient. I'll give it until Tuesday but will then go for a refund & move on. Maybe wise to have things in stock before selling them next time?

We were in stock before we sold them; it was a large empty server. The offer was much more popular than anticipated and was re-posted by people on other websites.

We decided to put the plans on backorder and clearly marked it as "restocking" instead of expiring the coupon. We're not holding your money hostage and you can cancel the backorder at any time for a refund. This is your choice and we never promised any ETA or lied and said we were going to restock it "within 24 hours" like some others hosts do to encourage backorders. This was just a courtesy backorder we did to give people a chance to get a really cheap plan.

@briangriffin We received the new server yesterday and we're provisioning everyone's plans now. This server has improved I/O performance, but slightly worse CPU (2.0GHz instead of 2.1GHz) in case we published different information anywhere or that changes anything for you.

Thanks for waiting.

• You're welcome and glad to receive the confirmation email this morning. :-)