Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HostingBox | E3-1240v2 | 16GB RAM | 1TB HDD or 120GB SSD Storage | $35/month
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HostingBox | E3-1240v2 | 16GB RAM | 1TB HDD or 120GB SSD Storage | $35/month

17brownj17brownj Member, Host Rep

Hello LET!
We have a great offer for all of you today. HostingBox specializes in Shared, Reseller, Virtual, and Dedicated hosting. Today's offers are extremely limited Dedicated Servers.

==========================================
DEDICATED OFFERS

Intel Atom C2758

• 8GB RAM
  • 250GB Storage
  • 256GB Bandwidth
  • /29 IPv4 (5 Usable)

$30/month for Life!
Order Now!

Intel Xeon E3-1240v2

• 16GB RAM
  • 1TB Storage or 120GB SSD
  • 3TB Bandwidth
  • /29 IPv4 (5 Usable)

$35/month for Life!
Order Now!

Intel Xeon E3-1240v2

• 16GB RAM
  • 1TB Storage or 120GB SSD
  • 10TB Bandwidth
  • /29 IPv4 (5 Usable)

$45/month for Life!
Order Now!

==========================================

Payment Methods: PayPal & Bitcoin
Questions? Submit a Ticket

Comments

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

Location, Test IP's ?

• These are HVH reseller deals - so ColoCrossing locations. These look like they're at or below cost though, I've never seen the 3TB bw deal at less than $49 and only directly from HVH. The $45 plan others are reselling at $49, so that seems doable - and the C2758 deal is usually ~$40 from resellers.

• agoldenbergagoldenberg Member, Host Rep

I'll jump in and report back.

Oh ew never mind these are in the cc buffalo facility. No thanks.

• 17brownj17brownj Member, Host Rep

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:
    Location, Test IP's ?

Feel free to send in a ticket

@agoldenberg said:
    Oh ew never mind these are in the cc buffalo facility. No thanks.

These are available in the other locations as well

Well the only choice on your order form is Buffalo. And even at $30 I'd pass on that location.

How does one order in different locations?

• @agoldenberg said:
    Well the only choice on your order form is Buffalo. And even at $30 I'd pass on that location.

There's a drop down for locations and $15 extraextra monthly for other locations. I'll pass.

@agoldenberg said:

Sorry, the Atom is only available at Buffalo

• Yea, seems like Nuggets style pricing. lol

I personally wouldn't trust a site that can't get style sheets correct and are selling for well below what most resellers get servers from CC at. :)

• I see you have a CloudFlare certified partner image on your site, yet you arn't listed in their certified partners page. You also have several broken links on your site and my favorite image is on this page scroll down, you can't miss it.

Thanked by 1msg7086

@VPSSoldiers said:
    I see you have a CloudFlare certified partner image on your site, yet you arn't listed in their certified partners page. You also have several broken links on your site and my favorite image is on this page scroll down, you can't miss it.

We are a Cloudflare partner; however, we have not requested to be listed on their page as it is not automatically done.

@TheOnlyDK said:
    There's a drop down for locations and $15 extraextra monthly for other locations. I'll pass.

If you want another location send in a ticket to sales and we'll help you out. :)

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:
    Location, Test IP's ?

Send us a ticket https://hostingbox.us/manage/index.php?/tickets/new/

• TheOnlyDKTheOnlyDK Member
    edited September 2015

Set up a looking glass and post it here. Why hide anything? And make sure you get DDoS protection for obvious reasons.

@17brownj said:
    If you want another location send in a ticket to sales and we'll help you out. :)

Free of charge for other locations?

• VPSSoldiersVPSSoldiers Member
    edited September 2015

TheOnlyDK said: And make sure you get DDoS protection for obvious reasons.

--retracted, i had a typo--

@XFS_Duke said:
    Yea, seems like Nuggets style pricing. lol

I personally wouldn't trust a site that can't get style sheets correct and are selling for well below what most resellers get servers from CC at. :)

No worries, these offers are only valid for a limited time or until stock runs out. I encourage you to get one. I can promise you won't be disappointed :)

• @17brownj said:
    I encourage you to get one.

When the time's right, he will buy them all. No need to worry there, patience...

Sorry not going to pay additional for a non shitty DC. Buffalo is the worst that's why the pricing is low.

• @17brownj said:

Lol, try again Nuggets. lol

• @VPSSoldiers said:
    I see you have a CloudFlare certified partner image on your site, yet you arn't listed in their certified partners page. You also have several broken links on your site and my favorite image is on this page scroll down, you can't miss it.

My mouth is off

• @17brownj said:

Hey, so just to throw this out there. It's a fact that you and Jonny Nguyen are butt buddies. So how much stuff has he done for your website and so forth so far? I mean, considering the design looks like a ripped template that has font styles missing and a few (lot) misspelled words. So, who did your website? I know people have issues and things fail over time, but yea... Why do you have some many errors? The .works domains for everything such as SolusVM (with the port as well, lol) and a few other issues.

So tell me how you're a legitimate business again?

@XFS_Duke said:

Jonny hasn't done anything to the site nor does he work/own/etc HostingBox. We have been working in hosting since 2014 long before we even new or heard of GVH and all it's drama. The site is a template from ThemeForest which is not ripped off. As for the misspelled words please let me know and I'll fix them. I'm actually looking for a developer for a new design. (If you know any feel free to PM.) Regarding the .works domain, if your talking about how :5353 redirects to port 80 that was recently changed and we haven't got the site updated. We care about our customers and the quality of services we offer. We are constantly trying to find ways to improve our services.

Regarding the offer this is sustainable for us and we of course make a profit off all these servers otherwise we wouldn't offer them. :)

• Haha i thought I was the only one thinking of Jonny! Best of luck.

• @linuxthefish said:
    Haha i thought I was the only one thinking of Jonny! Best of luck.

Lol, not one bit.

>

@XFS_Duke said:

I promise you both I'm not Jonny :)

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

@17brownj said:

Yeah, I know him Personally from Ogohosting. Very helpful indeed :-)

• @17brownj said:

Are you Jaroslav Urban?

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • @17brownj said:
    We have been working in hosting since 2014 long before we even new or heard of GVH and all it's drama.

Domain registered on June 29, 2015, unless you too forgot to renew your domain and didn't pay the redemption fee and let it expire and re-register it again?

http://who.is/whois/hostingbox.us

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

Are you in any way shape or form connected to or linked to Jonny of the former gvh in business or personally even if by third party association?