Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cloud/Reseller VZ - 12GB RAM GIVEAWAY - 1G RAM 50G HD 4 IPv4 $3.50/mo - 2G RAM 75G HD 5 IPv4 $4.50
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cloud/Reseller VZ - 12GB RAM GIVEAWAY - 1G RAM 50G HD 4 IPv4 $3.50/mo - 2G RAM 75G HD 5 IPv4 $4.50

HassanHassan Member, Patron Provider

Hostodo.com would like present some new OpenVZ Cloud/Reseller VPS offers, along with our 12GB RAM VPS giveaway. The way it works is you get a resource pool and have the ability to create and destroy your own VPS instances. You can provision VPSs in both our Los Angeles and Miami locations. The 12GB RAM plan includes 400GB of Disk Space, 14 IPv4 addresses, and 12TB of bandwidth

All you have to do to enter is go to our giveaway page here: http://hostodo.com/giveaway

To enter, all you need to do is refer a friend to the competition. We will be giving away two of these VPS accounts. Get extra entries by following us on Twitter, and by retweeting one of our tweets.

Join our affiliate program and get 10%!

Test IPv4: LA.hostodo.com
Test IPv6: LA6.hostodo.com
http://LA.hostodo.com/10mb.test
http://LA.hostodo.com/100mb.test

Test IPv4: MIA.hostodo.com
Test IPv6: MIA6.hostodo.com
http://MIA.hostodo.com/10mb.test
http://MIA.hostodo.com/100mb.test

CLOUD-VZ-1000
50GB Disk Space
1024 MB RAM
1TB Bandwidth
4 IPv4 Address
/112 IPv6 Subnets (as many as you need)
1Gbit Port
OpenVZ/Virtualizor Control Panel
Unlimited Instances
Spawn VPSs in both Los Angeles, and Miami

PROMOCODE: 1G3.50
$3.50/mo – Order Now

CLOUD-VZ-2000
75GB Disk Space
2048 MB RAM
2TB Bandwidth
5 IPv4 Address
/112 IPv6 Subnets (as many as you need)
1Gbit Port
OpenVZ/Virtualizor Control Panel
Unlimited Instances
Spawn VPSs in both Los Angeles, and Miami

PROMOCODE: 2G4.50

$4.50/mo– Order Now

P.S. the LETCLOUD40% promo code works on all of our cloud plans, including the ones outside of LET/LEB price range

Additional IPv4 available for $1/mo each.

We do not allow any CPU intensive processes on our nodes, if you plan on using over 90% of a core for an extended period of time you will be suspended. Legal adult content, private VPNs, private proxies are all allowed. Bulk mail is not allowed, BitCoin mining or similar is not allowed along with anything that is illegal in the state of California. You can read our full Terms of Service at: https://hostodo.com/portal/knowledgebase.php?action=displayarticle&id=1

Open a Ticket
Follow us on Twitter
Like us on Facebook!
contact @ hostodo.com

Odo Services LLC

Comments

• rokokrokok Member
    edited September 2015

Where is "12GB RAM GIVEAWAY" link?

• FrecyboyFrecyboy Member
    edited September 2015

rokok said: Where is "12GB RAM GIVEAWAY" link?

Hassan said: All you have to do to enter is go to our giveaway page here: http://hostodo.com/giveaway

To enter, all you need to do is refer a friend to the competition. We will be giving away two of these VPS accounts. Get extra entries by following us on Twitter, and by retweeting one of our tweets.

• The promotion code you entered has been applied to your cart but no items qualify for the discount yet - please check the promotion terms

• qq7119qq7119 Member
    edited September 2015

Unmanaged OpenVZ VPS (Los Angeles, CA) - LAVZ-256

Promotional coupons can not be applied

• This company is currently being sold off on WHT, he's just trying to milk more money out of it!

DO NOT BUY.

Thanked by 1Monsta_AU
  • Just like he did with ReverseHosts - the service was okay for a bit then he walked away from it.

I am looking for this sort of thing right now, but I refuse to buy from Hassan, especially in light of the sale on WHT.

• DO NOT BUY

• HassanHassan Member, Patron Provider

The company is no longer being sold on Web Hosting Talk. Please find an active thread about the sale of Hostodo, I really want to see where all of this extreme resentment is coming from.

@sonic is there any particular reason why Hostodo was not appealing to you? If you were a previous client, I would love to change your mind!

• Monsta_AUMonsta_AU Member
    edited September 2015

So you removed it from sales after the backlash? What's the likelihood of you being in negotiations with a number of companies to aquire it now, so you can remove it from 'publicly' being for sale on WHT?

I do not trust you.

The resentment comes from your actions with Reversehosts. You ignored tickets and left someone else to deal with them, finally selling the business, then you are back with Hostodo and selling that again.

You cannot be trusted, period.

• @Monsta_AU said:
    So you removed it from sales after the backlash? What's the likelihood of you being in negotiations with a number of companies to aquire it now, so you can remove it from 'publicly' being for sale on WHT?

I do not trust you.

The resentment comes from your actions with Reversehosts. You ignored tickets and left someone else to deal with them, finally selling the business, then you are back with Hostodo and selling that again.

This.

Thanked by 1Monsta_AU

@Monsta_AU said:

I do not trust you.

What happened with ReverseHosts was an unfortunate situation where CaliHop disappeared out of no where, leaving us with all of our servers just offline and all of our client data gone. I tried my best to single handedly deal with the situation but there were almost a thousand tickets and I was taking a full summer semester at that time. Also, it was never sold. We gave it to HostUS because we were unable to take care of the clients, and they were willing to acquire them and provide them with service, and I applaud them for that.

It was never posted publicly on WHT in the first place. I made a mistake and blindly PM'd a about 4 people. Obviously, I've learned my lesson.

You don't have to trust me, but give me a break. I've been dealing with this extreme resentment from LET for literally a year now.

• @Hassan fix Virtualizor, can't install OS, always gives error, why don't you use Solusvm?

@tenpera said:
    Hassan fix Virtualizor, can't install OS, always gives error, why don't you use Solusvm?

Do you have a ticket ID?

• Monsta_AUMonsta_AU Member
    edited September 2015

@Hassan said:
    You don't have to trust me, but give me a break. I've been dealing with this extreme resentment from LET for literally a year now.

No breaks. You ran away from the day-to-day running of ReverseHosts and left tickets unanswered, and that was well before (3 months?) prior to CaliHop going under. I don't care what you were doing or why you were unavailable - whoever you left in charge was unable to do anything.

And that it why you have the "resentment from LET for literally a year now".