Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a VPS provider similar to BuyVM with Luxembourg location - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a VPS provider similar to BuyVM with Luxembourg location

2»

Comments

• Just don't give them your money, if they don't want it. Plenty of alternatives https://www.exoticvps.com/

Thanked by 1Fusl
  • NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

@4n0nx said:
    Just don't give them your money, if they don't want it. Plenty of alternatives https://www.exoticvps.com/

Not plenty in Luxembourg and certainly not at the same price point.

• Rule of thumb: If you -need- a VPS in Luxembourg ... then not even Luxembourg is neutral enough for you.

Thanked by 24n0nx vimalware
  • @singsing said:
    Rule of thumb: If you -need- a VPS in Luxembourg ... then not even Luxembourg is neutral enough for you.

That is indeed correct, but never mention this when you don't know what the user actually wants.

Thanked by 1J1021
  • Fusl said: I now went with server.lu and gave them my money. Works perfectly fine, no issues there.

I guess server.lu works great, but prices are kinda expensive, aren't they? Have you been able to find a special deal or did you have to pay normal pricing? i'd be interested by a VPS there but holly shit, it's pricey!

• FuslFusl Member
    edited September 2015

@ben78 said:

Price is never an issue here so I just go with the first provider I find, no matter how expensive it is. Even if @Francisco would have said "We allow you to do this, but only if you pay 5 times the normal price." I would have paid it. But the people at BuyVM made a wrong move here and now lost a potential customer bringing in up to 200 bucks per month and that is seriously not my beer anymore ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanked by 1J1021
  • LeeLee Veteran
    edited September 2015

Fusl said: Price is never an issue here so I just go with the first provider I find, no matter how expensive it is. Even if @Francisco would have said "We allow you to do this, but only if you pay 5 times the normal price." I would have paid it. But the people at BuyVM made a wrong move here and now lost a potential customer bringing in up to 200 bucks per month and that is seriously not my beer anymore ¯_(ツ)_/¯

I hear the same bullshit story all the time, I was going to bring x to you and now you lost it. People that were really intent in spending larger amounts simply move on, Bull shitters post in public.

Dry your eyes and move on.

Thanked by 2netomx telephone
  • Fusl said: Price is never an issue here so I just go with the first provider I find, no matter how expensive it is.

You're a bit of a muppet then.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @Lee said:

Otherwise providers don't learn from their mistakes. I mean, I shouldn't care what mistakes BuyVM does now, but just as an example for every other provider reading here, "How to simply lose potential customers and money.".

• Providers on here in general need no examples on how to loose customers, they are their own best teachers.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @Lee said:
    Providers on here in general need no examples on how to loose customers, they are their own best teachers.

I never said anything about losing customers. I am writing about potential customers. Both are 2 different things, but yes you are correct. If one does not have any customers, one can not lose any customers.

• NekkiNekki Veteran
    edited September 2015

Fusl said: I never said anything about losing customers.

[Fusl said] just as an example for every other provider reading here, "How to simply lose potential customers and money."

Qua?

Thanked by 1netomx
  • LeeLee Veteran
    edited September 2015

Fusl said: I never said anything about losing customers.

Nekki beat me to it, if you want to be a successful smart arse you should read some of his posts and learn something.

Thanked by 1Nekki
  • FuslFusl Member
    edited September 2015

Lee said: bullshit

Here's my "bullshit" you asked for:

• edited September 2015

@William said:

How about edis for you guys ? Lol

Edit haven't read all the post before. All the best for you guys.

I can vouch for Fusl who is a great guy and very knowledgeable and helpful.