Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fully Managed VPS server- $6 per month- OPENVZ- Limited time only! - LET EXCLUSIVE DEAL!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Fully Managed VPS server- $6 per month- OPENVZ- Limited time only! - LET EXCLUSIVE DEAL!

edited August 2015 in Offers

Soaring Servers is a fully managed VPS hosting provider. Started in early 2015 we have quickly grown in the past six to eight months.

We are extremely happy to be launching our new site and also launching our new and redesigned fully managed VPS servers. We like to keep it short a sweet and get right down to our amazing deal.

-1 GB RAM

-50 GB SSD Cached

-1 TB Bandwidth

-4 Cores (Shared Equally)

-Test IP: 198.15.108.58

Regular Price: $10

LET Exclusive Price: $6 Recurring when you enter in LET6

Please visit here: https://www.soaringservers.com/billing/cart.php?gid=1

If you have any questions about our services feel free to ask! Before you sign up using our service please read our TOS. Abusive clients will not be tolerated. Failure to read our TOS and follow our simple rules may result in your account being terminated.

Comments

• tarek.boxtarek.box Member
    edited August 2015

OPENVZ OR KVM ?

Location ?

• @tarek4web said:
    OPENVZ OR KVM ?

Location ?

OpenVZ, and Phoneix, AZ. I will update with that in the main post.

• Do you have a test IP? What datacenter?

• NekkiNekki Veteran

What does 'fully managed' actually entail?

• Fully managed means you don't have to know what virtualization used, what OS used, what software installed and where the server located, all you need is pay and relax :)

• @Nekki hehhe and is only 6 not 7

• It's in general catagory not offers also!!

• edited August 2015

I got it changed. My bad. Also for Fully managed, in the long run we do pretty much anything that you need on the server side. Here is just a small list of what we do:

-Security Audits

-Site loading issues and slow servers

-Server failing to load properly

-Server installations such as (Yum,apache etc)

-DNS Configuration

-Trouble Shooting Scripts and website errors.

-Task Automation

-Firewall setup and configuration

-Software and program upgrades

I hope that answers your questions?

• Wow offering server without easy panel and fully managed for $6 seems really BOLD.

Thanked by 1SoaringServers
  • @qhoster said:
    Wow offering server without easy panel and fully managed for $6 seems really BOLD.

You got to be "BOLD". How else can one be different?

Thanked by 1niknar1900
  • Nice job if you really offer all this with $6 VPS without panel.

• @qhoster said:
    Nice job if you really offer all this with $6 VPS without panel.

We do, we are trying to change the way people look at vps hosting. Too many providers are all about the money and we want to show that we are different. Thanks again for the kind words!

• The truth is you will be able to offer this with 2-3 customers. With 6000 I doubt it ...

• @qhoster said:
    The truth is you will be able to offer this with 2-3 customers. With 6000 I doubt it ...

We got 24/7 techs that work around the clock to ensure we can do that. As we grow we will be adding more and more techs. I hope to prove you wrong. But thanks for your feedback and opinion. :)

• boxelderboxelder Member
    edited August 2015

Awesome that you're doing this as there's a huge need for managed VPS (outside of centos-cpanel providers). Just need to reach the right demographic, like partnering with instructors on Udemy who teach linux / basic sys admin courses.

edit Blarmy! Got cloudflared trying to checkout.

• @boxelder said:
    Awesome that you're doing this as there's a huge need for managed VPS (outside of centos-cpanel providers). Just need to reach the right demographic, like partnering with instructors on Udemy who teach linux / basic sys admin courses.

edit Blarmy! Got cloudflared trying to checkout.

Please try again, not sure why it would do that? If you have any more issues please open a ticket and we can get this sorted ASAP.

• Not bad matt.

• @TinyTunnel_Tom said:
    Not bad matt.

Thanks! I try my best. We think we have a good deal going. We are planning some other sweet deals also in the next ad.

• ArkasArkas Moderator

how is it possible to manage the VPS without some sort of control panel?

• edited August 2015

@Arkas said:
    how is it possible to manage the VPS without some sort of control panel?

Just as simple as managing a server in general. We use SolusVM as our VPS manager if that is what you are asking? You don't have to use a control panel. We install security etc. If you need something done all you do is open a ticket. If you would like to add a control panel we can install it for you.

We just don't include any panels for you. Does this answer your question?

• ArkasArkas Moderator

Yes, thank you.
    Do you install WP and/or forum software?

• @Arkas said:
    Yes, thank you.
    Do you install WP and/or forum software?

Yes, we do.