Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to Remove Paid backlinks ? its possible?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

How to Remove Paid backlinks ? its possible?

20142014 Member

i was bought lot of paid backlinks now i know its my bad decisions.. my site rank is now good but im not sure its good for our site.. anyone know how to remove this paid links? if i remove this all backlink than site rank is down? i don't know , can you please explain to me
Thanks lot

Comments

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited August 2015

My advice is start a new website. Some people will go the route of filing abuse reports requesting that links be removed, but no one has to comply with that and usually no one will. Some thing you can't undo.

• Use Google's disavowal tool.

Thanked by 12014
  • wychwych Member

Use the disavow tool.

Thanked by 12014
  • God I hate those DMCA remove our link crap notices.

Thanked by 4wych jar sin Amitz
  • 20142014 Member

@Jar said:
    My advice is start a new website. Some people will go the route of filing abuse reports requesting that links be removed, but no one has to comply with that and usually no one will. Some thing you can't undo.

Realy? how i start new site... i want to keep my site with rank :)

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

@2014 said:
    i want to keep my site with rank :)

Then, create meaningful content which will get you legit backlinks.

Thanked by 3wych 2014 ATHK
  • 20142014 Member

@Nyr said:
    Then, create meaningful content which will get you legit backlinks.

yes i understand my past bad works.. if i use Google disavow tool so how its effect to site?

• There's plenty been written about it already, including on Google's help pages.

• 20142014 Member

Okay thank your for help