Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NodeServ: Price Match and Crissic Refugees - Still Delivering Great Performance in Jacksonville, Flo
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

NodeServ: Price Match and Crissic Refugees - Still Delivering Great Performance in Jacksonville, Flo

logo

Jacksonville, Florida - OpenVZ

Remember when LowEndTalk thought Crissic and NodeServ were the same company http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/16640/crissic-nodeserv ?...

NodeServ continues to serve happy customers with good performing and well behaved VPS services. Meanwhile Crissic customers are offline with their data being slow hauled down I-95 and with an uncertain future.

Here's the offer to Crissic customers: We will match plan specs and prices for all Crissic OpenVZ and KVM hard drive customers who want to remain in Jacksonville. You read correct. PRICE MATCHING + SPEC MATCH. Contact us here (http://billing.nodeserv.com/submitticket.php) and we will provide you with a custom package link to complete your purchase.

We are deploying new accounts on Dual L5639 or Dual X5650 processors. Your performance will better than anything Crissic was providing recently. Why? Similar CPUs and we don't pack our nodes obscenely to make up for undercharging customers. 
 PS: We OWN our gear. We don't lease like Crissic did. Lower overhead means we can offer these lower prices without overloading. We've been in business and offering services on LET since 2013.

ALL OPENVZ ORDERS PROVISIONED ON OUR BASIC VPS MANAGER(SOLUSVM)

OpenVZVPN
RAM: 256 MB
vSwap: 256 MB
Storage: 50 GB Hard Drive
Bandwidth: 500 GB @ 1 Gbps
CPU: 1 CPU Core
IP Addresses: 1 IPv4 Dedicated Address and 20 IPv6(Open Ticket for more)

Price - $13 Annually or $1.50 month to month

[ Order Now! ]

OpenVZ512
RAM: 512 MB
vSwap: 512 MB
Storage: 100 GB Hard Drive
Bandwidth: 1000 GB @ 1 Gbps
CPU: 2 CPU Cores

Price - $17 Annually or $3.00 month to month

[ Order Now! ]

OpenVZ1GB
RAM: 1024 MB
vSwap: 1024 MB
Storage: 150 GB Hard Drive
Bandwidth: 2000 GB @ 1 Gbps
CPU: 4 CPU Cores

Price - $22.50 Annually

Why NodeServ?

Frequently Asked Questions?
What hardware do you use?

KVM --

Dual L5639
48 GB DDR3 ECC RAM
6 x 1 TB Hard Drives in RAID-10

OpenVZ --

Dual L5639
36 GB DDR3 ECC RAM
4 x 1 TB Hard Drives in RAID-10

Do you own your hardware and IP addresses?

Yes! We own all of our hardware outright, because of that we are able to pass the saving to our clients. All of our equipment is housed within a locking cage under lock and key. We own our IP addresses and hold direct allocations with ARIN. ASN - AS19757

Do you have any Test IP's and Downloads?

You can go to our http://lg.nodeserv.com to utilize our looking glass for pings, traceroutes, and test files.

Thanked by 1Licensecart

Comments

• OpenVZVPN
    10 / years to give me a copy, in order to let more Chinese people know it's development

• @qq7119 said:
    OpenVZVPN
    10 / years to give me a copy, in order to let more Chinese people know it's development

You can gladly post this elsewhere, however the only way to get a similar price that crissic offered is to send us in information about your last paid price and we can match it!.

Go ahead and let everyone know!

• No KVM offers? :(

• @angrysnarl said:
    No KVM offers? :(

We will have stock on our KVM services by tomorrow. If you need it we can offer you it for what crissic was charging. Just show us a recent invoice and we'll get you setup!

• angrysnarlangrysnarl Member
    edited August 2015

@Jade_G said:

Would an invoice from around 6-7mos back count?

Also, no SSD offers?

• Jade_GJade_G Member
    edited August 2015

Edit:

The invoice has to be recent to at least the last 2 months

• @Jade_G said: The invoice has to be recent to at least the last 2 months

Ah, so not an offer for Crissic's customers on yearly deals unless they've got 10 months commitment left with Quadranet.

• I read that as they want crissic customers who have active services, not those who are were had crissic services 6-7 months ago.

• Matching a deal on a service that is not active shouldn't be expected of anyone.

• My contract did not change, picture received it? .........

• @cochon said:
    Ah, so not an offer for Crissic's customers on yearly deals unless they've got 10 months commitment left with Quadranet.

If their active annual customers of crissic and have been for months but their still active, then we can provide them with the price match as long as they provide us with a copy of their last invoice. Again they have to be an active customer or recently just cancelled from crissic.

• @qq7119 said:
    My contract did not change, picture received it? .........

I replied to your message

• @Jade_G will you price-match all active services or is this offer limited to 1 per customer?

• 504 Gateway Time-out

nginx

• @angrysnarl said:
    Jade_G will you price-match all active services or is this offer limited to 1 per customer?

It can be multiple services.

@Dazzle said:
    504 Gateway Time-out

nginx

Nothing is down?

• tegatega Member

I'm a crissic refugee!! help :P
    Sent a ticket! :)

Thanked by 1xaitmi
  • Ticket Created #697308