Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Taiwan VPS for VPN
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Taiwan VPS for VPN

Hi,

New football season has started and it appears premier league pass no longer works with Hola, I would like to get myself a VPS in Taiwan as they are the cheapest country for PLP.

Does anyone know any providers selling one cheap or who offers DNS in TW?

Thanks!

Comments

• deployvmdeployvm Member, Host Rep

What's your budget for a VPS in Taiwan?

• You can try your luck with @jenok / hostinginside.com although this most likely won't be within LEB pricing.

• About $10 a month.

I've just read about StarSports but need an indian IP, so either a VPS in TW or IN would be great for my needs, or either a vpn service that offers servers in either location

• fitvpnfitvpn Member
    edited August 2015

Spirit said: hostinginside.com

They offer DE VPS with IP geolocated to Taiwan, may be this helps of need only Taiwan IP address, physical location not matters

• Even if it was for one month just so I can sign up under TW IP to get the discount.

• Gerrard8 said: Even if it was for one month just so I can sign up under TW IP to get the discount.

If you need exactly VPS with Taiwan IP try Hostinginside

http://check-host.net/ip-info?host=89.163.183.128

If only one time IP for sign up vpnarena.net will helps you :)

• Thanks.

Startsports is now free. Does anyone know of any vps's within india for cheap?

• What about checking exoticvps.com

There you go for Taiwan and India

• Gerrard8 said: Does anyone know of any vps's within india for cheap?

LeapSwitch - Cheap and India not always match each other :)

Thanked by 1leapswitch
  • marlmarl Member

vpngate has lot of free vpn. lot to choose, also see taiwan in list

• I meant vpngate.net, not a vpnarena, just typo..)

• BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep

You will not find Taiwan VPS to be cheap.

I would suggest that you get an Indian VPS since your goal is to browse StarSports.

• jenokjenok Member, Host Rep

@Gerrard8, Unfortunately, as most folks said you can't get any cheap in Taiwan, that's true compare the price with leb, it is double.

And in the beginning of September we will offer the cheapest VPS at $18.11/month with 100mbps + 250GB traffic/month.