Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New XiNiX client concerned with support provided. - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

New XiNiX client concerned with support provided.

2»

Comments

• @geekhost yea you got a case, congratulations are in order.

• @XiNiX said:
    realbusiness , I dont have any REFUND Claim that has not been completed. If you can provide a ticket / service ID i can check it for you.

Please check you Paypal for chargebacks.

• wychwych Member

@realbusiness said:
    Please check you Paypal for chargebacks.

A chargeback isn't a claim for refund, its a chargeback.

• @wych said:
    A chargeback isn't a claim for refund, its a chargeback.

I think I am not the only one to say that Xinix doesn't normally co-operate with the customers.

• wychwych Member

@realbusiness said:
    I think I am not the only one to say that Xinix doesn't normally co-operate with the customers.

But there is a difference in a true chargeback and a e-mail asking for them to refund you for x, y or z reason.

• XiNiXXiNiX Member, Host Rep
    edited August 2015

@realbusiness said:

I dont have access to company paypal. Can i Have your Ticket for Refund / Service ID ? This will help us resolve the issue quick.

Chrgeback is not the right way to ask for a refund, its a last tool to be used when host actually refuses a legit refund claim. PayPal actually adivises both the parties to resolve matters at a lower level, which works in favor of both the entities.

• @XiNiX said:

Believe me or not when I cancelled my service within 24 hours, your reply was to the tune:

"We cancelled the service but didn't know that I wanted a refund"

I am not sure if this was serious?

edited August 2015

@realbusiness said:
    I am not sure if this was serious?

Well, if you really want to resolve issues, plz PM me or mention your Service ID or Ticket. I shall not be able to help you without identification.

Infact, if its a legit claim ( as in the case of OP ), we shall refund instantly. If you dont provide us the relevant info, its safe to assume, that you simply use this thread for posting some ( false ) negative impressions rather resolution of some genuine issue.

"We cancelled the service but didn't know that I wanted a refund"

You are right ( and possibly unaware that ) , in hosting industry Cancellation <> Refund.

Plz Advise.

• @realbusiness well, they can't resolve your issue if you don't provide details. why not settle it once and for all?

@century1stop said:
    realbusiness well, they can't resolve your issue if you don't provide details. why not settle it once and for all?

I think @realbusiness was simply trying to make a false claim. I strongly suspect, @realbusiness actually lost the case, if he had indeed filed a dispute.

To the best of my knowledge we dont have any Active Disputes, and we have never lost a single case, atleast in the last 2 years.

• @XiNiX guess you're right!

Update : The Client is Using the service Again.