Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Time4VPS website down?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Time4VPS website down?

faulwurffaulwurf Member
edited August 2015 in General

Hey guys, just tried to order a new vps from time4vps.eu but their mainpage is down. Any info about that?

Edit: Sorry, nvm up again...

Comments

• LeeLee Veteran

I actually looked at it a lilttle while ago and it was down then up and down etc...

• Nvm, it is up again but that's not a really good start. I hope their services are more stable...

• Hopefully they don't become like the guy from BoltVM which enjoys to forget about renewing stuff /joke

• LeeLee Veteran

I have heard decent things about them, probably nothing to worry about.

Thanked by 1faulwurf
  • I wouldn't worry about it too much. Happens sometimes especially if you host your site on a different server, with someone else, in case something happens to your nodes. Blips like this happen all the time and most people do not even notice them unless they monitor the site by the second. Not sure why anyone would want to do that but, to each their own I suppose.

Thanked by 1faulwurf
  • Yes they just had some short glitches last night but my vps was on

Just they never enable fuse for you and you may have some conflicts with package management tool!

• Probably DDoS, as usual sadly now if you post any link on LET.

Thanked by 1paily
  • deadbeefdeadbeef Member
    edited August 2015

My VPS is up and curiously, it looks like the dl speed has gone up :o I used to download up to 10MB/s and today I got up to 32 40MB/s.

• deadbeef said: My VPS is up and curiously, it looks like the dl speed has gone up :o I used to download up to 10MB/s and today I got up to 32MB/s.

Didn't they increase port speeds a few weeks ago? Maybe your node had not been "upgraded"?

Thanked by 1deadbeef
  • @Traffic said:

I wasn't aware of this, thanks! I am an occasional downloader so I hadn't noticed until today.

Thanked by 1Traffic
  • @Traffic said:

Yes, they increased port speed to 400 Mbps :)

• That's good to hear.

• My server there seems to be up and running AFAIK. Reinstalled it yesterday and have been pushing backups there just about an hour ago without any issues.