Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

how many traffic per month can 4GB RAM and 10 TB BANDWITH of Dedicated server gives me? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

how many traffic per month can 4GB RAM and 10 TB BANDWITH of Dedicated server gives me?

2»

Comments

• This is roughly 200GB traffic, the main site has a size of ~700kb:

• I think it's either 1 or 0. Depending on whether if @Traffic visits your site or not.

Thanked by 3Traffic ATHK mint
  • Typically you'll want to take the 10 and multiple it by your ram, then find the square root of a banana and times it by pie.

Thanked by 3BlazeMuis TheCTS ATHK
  • @sc754 said:
    Typically you'll want to take the 10 and multiple it by your ram, then find the square root of a banana and times it by pie.

47?

• If you are talking about load, how many at once it can handle, bandwidth isn't the factor, cpu power is. Bandwidth only measures how long you can handle them not, not if.

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

I'd say 42

• @Nomad said:
    I think it's either 1 or 0. Depending on whether if Traffic visits your site or not.

Only correct answer, I'm afraid :)

No traffic like Traffic's.

• Having a site myself that has 2.5 million page requests per day and is generating ~6TB a month. YMMV.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • 1,000 visits a day, or 30,000 per month, 25 pages served each visit x 1,000 = 25,000 per day, 750,000 per month with page size 50000 bytes or 50 kb would cost 35 gigs bandwidth per month. The bigger the web page, graphics, database, coding, more bandwidth will be used to serve the page(s).

10tb should be more than enough with a 1 gbps uplink