Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I'm a dummy.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I'm a dummy.

CoreyCorey Member
edited August 2015 in Help

I was reading the thread http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/61075/hostress-gives-up-gvh-clients#latest and my entire page just redirected to http://inceptionhosting.com/ . This is a really shady advertising tactic...

Edit:
Ok maybe I accidentally middle clicked the link to inception when I was scrolling because the link is on the very right edge. False alarm :)

Comments

• gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

No issue here.

• Not happening here xd

• GM2015GM2015 Member
    edited August 2015

Any redirect code in this:

http://pastebin.com/3cvNreaJ

Didn't happen to me.

It doesn't happen unless you get malware or click-hijacking javascript to take over your cursor. Or you accidently click it.

Or you have a moronic phone, like mine, which has no idea where I'm fat-tapping.

I don't think Anthony needs you to increase page views on webanalytics.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

I'm betting you just fat fingered a link to Inception.

Thanked by 2ATHK netomx
  • evens that you have it on a bookmark toolbar.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Browser plugin fail?

• Ok maybe I accidentally middle clicked the link to inception when I was scrolling because the link is on the very right edge. False alarm :)

Thanked by 1GM2015
  • Corey said: Ok maybe I accidentally middle clicked the link to inception when I was scrolling because the link is on the very right edge. False alarm :)

Happens to all of us, at least you admit to it and don't blame auto correct or something else. :)

Thanked by 1netomx
  • Yea sure, can happen to everyone, but why didn't you check one more time instead of directly opening a discussion about this?

Thanked by 2perennate ucxo
  • LeeLee Veteran
    edited August 2015

Corey said: This is a really shady advertising tactic...

Overlooking your own error and rushing to make rash claims, that a boy.

• Anything to flash a signature.... Joking

• And I was wondering for whom was all those books for.

Nice to know you. :P

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider
    edited August 2015

I love these people that assume I am some sort of evil force, fuck up & assume they nailed it, start a thread about it without checking anything and make a complete and utter twat of themselves, your not the first, I dont even think this is your first time, sure it wont be the last either @Corey

Anyway the other day I was taking a dump and I swear when it hit the water I could hear angels singing 'BitAccel Review' some sort of scam for sure.

This discussion has been closed.