Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MySQL crashed needs rebuild I'm sick and can't remember the commands
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

MySQL crashed needs rebuild I'm sick and can't remember the commands

Ever have one of those days? I've an infected jaw from a oral surgery done years ago.

DC had some power problems when the server came up it's showing MySQL crashed needs rebuild. I'm sitting here in a daze trying to remember the commands.

I really need to find where my daughters moved my cheat books too.

Comments

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited August 2015

I don't know what you mean by crashed or rebuild (frequently used terms that prove to be extremely relative, whether or not their true meanings are absolute) but maybe this will solve it:

mysqlcheck -r --all-databases

• uc_smf1/smf_sessions' is marked as crashed and should be repaired

Sorry I'm a tad incoherent at the moment. My blood is more antibiotics and pain meds then it is the red stuff.

Thanks Jar I'll try it. MySQL never was my favorite thing to work with. Maybe that's why I can't remember the commands.

• try a simple repair
    repair table uc_smf.smf_sessions

also more info at mysql site

• vfusevfuse Member, Host Rep

Can't you just truncate the sessions table? Only stores currently logged in users.

• You're sick? Not just @LAZYt?

Thanked by 1yomero
  • Yep really sick.

@astralians thanks I've added that to my quick command list. I looked at the MySQL site last night. Head was hurting so bad I couldn't make heads or tails of anything.

I was so bad last night I managed to get myself blocked by fail2ban three times. Kept messing up on the passcodes.

• get better soon! :)

Thanked by 1yomero
  • Thanks all I got the sites back up. Then I crashed for a while.