Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New website design ConstantVPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

New website design ConstantVPS

IntenseVPSIntenseVPS Member
edited August 2015 in General

Yesterday we have launched our new website.We have tried to offer everything that we didn't have in the past.So please post your reviews, suggestions, negative/positive feedbacks, what we need to improve etc.

http://www.constantvps.com

Thank you,
ConstantVPS

Comments

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

I always did find the ConstantVPS name confusing, since you don't have anything to do with Choopa/Constant :S

• TheLinuxBugTheLinuxBug Member
    edited August 2015

Well my first impression as a mobile user is that something is wrong with alignment, the top box that I believe contains your specials isn't centered and cuts off the left side of the box so you can't read it. I have a 4.7" screen.

I also was looking at the Netherlands dedicated servers and I find some of the advertising a little weird where it says you get 2x 10 gigabit does each server actually have two 10 Gigabit cards in it? Are the bonded? Do I get to burst to 20gbit for ~180$/month? This is unclear and should be updated if you intend to actually sells servers.

My 2 cents.

Cheers!

• @TheLinuxBug said:
    Do I get to burst to 20gbit for ~180$/month?

What do you think? Obviously its just a port speed and not actual bandwidth is 20gbps. Regardless of what posted there, I wouldn't think about 20gbps for $180 a month, there is no way that can be done. Maybe shared between 200 servers, and that would then be either 100mbps or 1gbps shared.

• sydsyd Member

Mobile view of the order page needs some tweaking to make things alighned to read properly.

• It's not just mobile view. On a wide screen, as I start to bring in the width it goes through a phase where it happens as well.

• On mobile, it isn't responsive, so... I'm sad :/

• TheLinuxBugTheLinuxBug Member
    edited August 2015

@TheOnlyDK said:
    What do you think? Obviously its just a port speed and not actual bandwidth is 20gbps. Regardless of what posted there, I wouldn't think about 20gbps for $180 a month, there is no way that can be done. Maybe shared between 200 servers, and that would then be either 100mbps or 1gbps shared.

Yeah, you are assuming that the people going to his site will be intelligent enough to know this though? I am looking at this like I am a potential customer comparing their products to others, not from the "I am an IT guy and know the obvious answers" side. So obviously I would understand that they don't really offer that, but you can see how this would easily confuse someone that is new to this and looks at their products. The prices alone are a bit... expensive... but beyond that if they are going to release a new page the least they could do is put accurate information on it.

Edit: in case you didn't know my original comment was written rhetorically as a review, so if you took me literal about wanting their product for some reason, sorry to have alarmed you.

Cheers!

• @TheLinuxBug said:
    Cheers!

If the person can't tell that's a mistake, then he's not suitable for an unmanaged dedicated server anyways. There are lots of types of potential customers, and the "not smart" ones will almost always cause issues anyways.

Cheers.

• @doghouch said:
    On mobile, it isn't responsive, so... I'm sad :/

It is, on mine.
    Looks nice BTW. Other than one or two typos, it looks nice.

• 1) Remove text "menu" from mobile view. It overlaps. Also 97% knows that hamburg is menu item nowadays.

2) I can see small padding errors with slider. You may want to fix them as it reduce the visual impact on the view.

3) If possible use responsive images for slider on mobile view. Or hide it on mobile view since it's not valuable (small texts)

Just few suggestions. Looks cool.

• site is responsive, but it doesn't work with the offers (and the offers section isn't 100% aligned)

• Not really new if it's a template (both wordpress and whmcs) themeforest.net/item/filoxenia-wordpress-hosting-theme-whmcs/11732197

• Looks horrible, the slider doesn't flush with the navigation, the plans are just text, http://www.constantvps.com/netherlands-linux-vps/ has the windows sliders to move right. Your WHMCS integration could be much better you've got their footer just above yours….

It looks rushed!

Thanked by 1eric1212
  • It sucks. I know Raleway font looks good but that doesn't mean its the only thing you need.

• A plan in a slider which isn't big enough?

8 what?

• Pretty Crappy.
    Pros: Banner looks cool and makes me hungry for pizza. (You should make that the favicon also)

Cons: Text is blurry. I would recommend using a different font and/or non-pastel colors. You should consider using boxes for the products and "what we offer" sections. The layout seems a little sloppy. The spacing and some of the headers don't flow well.

• Hello, thanks everyone for feedbacks, we are making constantly improvements, thanks everyone who tells their opinions.

• ConstantVPS said: ConstantVPS

Where you located? Sounds like Romania?

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

They are in Zagreb, Croatia(as per Skype).

• IntenseVPSIntenseVPS Member
    edited August 2015

Yes we working from Croatia, and out staff is arround the world.

• The slider is definitely the worst part. Needs a lot of work.
    The rest of the site looks rushed too & the pricing tables are far from attractive.

http://www.constantvps.com/netherlands-linux-vps/

Thanked by 1Licensecart
  • The demo for the theme you're using looks MUCH better. Check out their slider and pricing tables on homepage:
    http://demo.vegatheme.com/filoxenia/

Thanked by 1Licensecart
  • Looks okay other than the sliders, and also the color theme (fonts) as others had mentioned. Good luck!

• ManiacManiac Member
    edited August 2015

Omitting the fact these two boxes have exact same description, I believe tier-1 bandwidth isn't something you should be proud of.

Thanked by 1k0nsl