Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Where I can buy static IP from regular ISP? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Where I can buy static IP from regular ISP?

2»

Comments

• FlamesRunnerFlamesRunner Member
    edited August 2015

Why don't you answer this question: What do you plan to use the multiple accounts for?

And the way you're acting, what makes you so special? We choose to help you, but you make it sound like it's your right.

Thanked by 1rm_
  • Special1Special1 Member
    edited August 2015

@FlamesRunner said:
    Why don't you answer this question: What do you plan to use the multiple accounts for?

And the way you're acting, what makes you so special? We choose to help you, but you make it sound like it's your right.

I already answered it - for legit business which requires multi IP. No boting, no hacking, no shady things. It is just a site which I am working with doesn't like proxies and datacenter IPs. Why there is no service on the market where we would pay 20-40$ month (provide real documents if needed) and setup our additional residential IP in the country we would want?

• @Special1 said:
    I already answered it - for legit business which requires multi IP. No boting, no hacking, no shady things. It is just a site which I am working with doesn't like proxies and datacenter IPs. Why there is no service on the market where we would pay 20-40$ month (provide real documents if needed) and setup our additional residential IP in the country we would want?

Because it isn't normal to be asking for residential IP's when you should be running you site off of a vps or some other less likely to go down hosting.

And why because no one ever needs this to run a "site" as to me it sounds like you are trying to avoid a ban you have gotten on a site and trying to get around it(which honestly you won't no admin doesn't notice what you are up to including trying to get around the ban in place on you when you got banned for whatever reason
    also @mikho and @Spirit I would recommend this thread be closed and the banhammer come on this user for trying to get residential IP's without explaining why including saying it has to be residential IP's not datacenter ip's or proxies(which why would you use a proxy for "legitimate" purposes?)

Thanked by 1rm_
  • And what country charges 300 EUR for a sole proprietorship?

Thanked by 1timnboys
  • ATHKATHK Member
    edited August 2015

@Special1 said:

Stop dancing around the question and answer it properly...

We may be able to help you another way, are you trying to stream Hulu or Netflix or what?

You may be able to do this with a DNS bypass, but until we know what you're trying to do we can't help..

Thanked by 1timnboys
  • Hint: You didn't answer the question, you haven't told us anything about your "legit business", etc.

Thanked by 2timnboys tehdan
  • pbgbenpbgben Member, Host Rep

As mentioned many times, tell us the website and we may be able to provide a solution to your "multi-access" problems,

• OP's username says everything about them, self-referentially speaking.

• pbgbenpbgben Member, Host Rep

Perhaps Tor with the specificExitNodes option?

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

If he tries to evade a ban, why would need a static IP? does not make sense to me, it is as easy to ban just permanent.

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran
    edited August 2015

pbgben said: Perhaps Tor with the specificExitNodes option?

Yeah great idea there, go teach him to fuck up Tor for everyone (get all exit nodes banned at whatever website he's trying to crawl) for his own personal profit.

Thanked by 2ATHK Makenai
  • tehdantehdan Member
    edited August 2015

@Special1 said:
    Where in the TOS it says websites can stuff our computers with all kind of shit every day and use it later for identifying and connecting our PCs?

In the case of Facebook (which you've mentioned) you'll want to look here -

https://facebook.com/policy.php - check the sections on 'Device Information' in 'What kinds of information do we collect?' and 'Promote safety and security' in 'How do we use this information'

https://facebook.com/help/cookies/update also pretty much spells that they do this to prevent you doing whatever it is you're trying to do.

There is a very simple way to avoid sites collecting this information - do not use the site. This option has worked well for me.

• This guy does not need a residential IP. He needs a Windows RDP connection.

Google "Buy Windows RDP" and you will get what your looking for a residential connect.

Will most likely not be static, besides, as said above, I fail to see why a static IP is needed?

• @Maounique - Presumably he has a server which will interact with the machine(s) behind the residential IP, and doesn't know how to make the client initiate the connection/what dynamic DNS is.

• deployvmdeployvm Member, Host Rep

I can provide you a virtual server in Siberia with "residential" type IPs. These are allocated from Rostelecom.

What's the use of the virtual machine?

@tehdan said:
    Maounique - Presumably he has a server which will interact with the machine(s) behind the residential IP, and doesn't know how to make the client initiate the connection/what dynamic DNS is.

freedns.afraid.org fixes that.

• @deployvm said:
    What's the use of the virtual machine?

He's not saying much, but breaking Facebook's TOS seems to be the primary aim.

Thanked by 1deployvm

@tehdan said:

This still makes having a static IP a dumb idea.

• @Maounique

Quite - he's completely technically inept - look at his other posts. He's obviously hit roadblocks using proxies or RDP type methods with non-residential IPs and is scratching around for a quick-fix.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

Special1 said: website which I am working with doesn't allow multi accounts on 1

So why are you trying to get around this ? That's fishy.

Their website, their rules. You are braking them.

• When you become a resident you can then buy residential IPs from your ISP.

If you'd like to move to the U.S. / CAD / other countries in Europe, and rent an apartment for couple months, I'm sure you can get some cable / DSL service locally, which comes with residential IPs.

If you are not a resident, why do they provide you a residential IP?

• Why do you want this ip to be static? I mean if it's dynamic but still ISP IP it wouldn't work out for your purpose?

• So many unhelpful angry kids here who desperately trying to make sales from their lame signature affiliate links.

I already found a solution for my legit business. It seems underage people here can not grasp that there are legit businesses out there with certain legit needs. Mods please close or even better delete this thread. Let angry 1$ VPS resellers make their focus on other help threads.

This discussion has been closed.