Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Where I can buy static IP from regular ISP?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Where I can buy static IP from regular ISP?

Special1Special1 Member
edited August 2015 in Help

I need to buy regular IP coming from real ISP not from hosting companies. My IP should be static and dedicated same as you would buy from your ISP. Not proxy and not hosting IP blocks. Different countries would be also great. Any ideas?

Comments

• gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

Maybe you should contact your local ISP?

Thanked by 3jh TheKiller bersy
  • Yea, no. If you want that you buy the entire ISP, simple as that. No one will rent you a server behind his static IP at home, that would be horrible for abuse handling and liability.

• I smell hitleap

Thanked by 3DalComp adxn doughmanes
  • Special1Special1 Member
    edited August 2015

@davidgestiondbi said:
    Maybe you should contact your local ISP?

I already did. They don't allow me to buy additional IP.

@Frecyboy said:
    I smell hitleap

You smell wrong...

• Different countries makes zero sense for your own private usage - Smells very fishy.

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

You could get this, but looks shady. If you have a legitimate reason, let me know and I'll point you in the right direction.

edited August 2015

@William said:
    Different countries makes zero sense for your own private usage - Smells very fishy.

Since I live in small country I know that my 2-3 ISPs don't provide this, so I have to look for other countries residential IPs. I prefer Europe. Nothing fishy, nothing smelly just legit business.

• Legit business would not require an IP that identifies as home IP...

Thanked by 1rm_
    edited August 2015

@William said:
    Legit business would not require an IP that identifies as home IP...

Well for my needs I require. And yes, I am not hacker. What is wrong with you people? There is a website platform which I work with as business and they detect proxies and hosting IPs. Therefore I need to find real residential IP.

• Special1 said: There is a website platform which I work with as business and they detect proxies and hosting IPs. Therefore I need to find real residential IP.

Translated: There's a website that has proxy / VPN detection and I need to bypass that to get on their site. I can't use my real residential IP because I'm probably banned / will get banned. What's wrong with you people? I just want to ban evade.

Thanked by 1rm_
  • GunterGunter Member
    edited August 2015

Easy, get a business plan and request a static IP address. I don't see why everyone is making it out to be some impossible task.

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

Special1 said: There is a website platform which I work with as business and they detect proxies and hosting IPs.

According to OP, this is Facebook. So looks like he wants to abuse them somehow.

Gunter said: Easy, get a business plan and request a static IP address. I don't see why everyone is making it out to be some impossible task.

Because he does want some kind of server on a residential IP (multiple, I suppose). He doesn't just want a dedicated IP for his home connection.

• Special1 said: There is a website platform which I work with as business

Nyr said: According to OP, this is Facebook.

OP works for Facebook confirmed!

Thanked by 1Nyr
  • Go back to 4chan

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@Special1 said:
    Well for my needs I require. And yes, I am not hacker. What is wrong with you people? There is a website platform which I work with as business and they detect proxies and hosting IPs. Therefore I need to find real residential IP.

So it is fishy. The website does they very best to keeps bots away, and you do your very best to get around it with using residential IPs. If you would work with the platform in a legitimate way they would allow your IP blocks in their system, and they probably wouldn't work with you if you would host at home.

• elgselgs Member

If you have servers in the countries you plan to buy IP's, you may consider to contact ARIN, RIPE, APNIC, AFRINIC or LACNIC. They are where the bulk IP blocks ultimately come from.

• Please tell that to a website like google.com and its domains. You can't go around for 5 minutes with advanced search operators to find what you want before being shown a captcha.

It's there to piss off google scrapers, but it is pathetic. Some of these giant websites go beyong lunacy "to protect themselves from abusers."

Pinterest is another prime example of lunacy by blocking people pinning too much.

Facebook is a mental asylum. Not even worth talking about.

Clouvider said: So it is fishy. The website does they very best to keeps bots away, and you do your very best to get around it with using residential IPs. If you would work with the platform in a legitimate way they would allow your IP blocks in their system, and they probably wouldn't work with you if you would host at home.

• GM2015 said: Please tell that to a website like google.com and its domains. You can't go around for 5 minutes with advanced search operators to find what you want before being shown a captcha.

I/we use google a LOT witha static IP and i have NEVER seen a single captcha.

• I assume they flagged our mac-address tied dhcp ip. I constantly get captchas for using advanced operators.

William said: I/we use google a LOT witha static IP and i have NEVER seen a single captcha.

• GM2015 said: I assume they flagged our mac-address tied dhcp ip. I constantly get captchas for using advanced operators.

How is that possible? MAC addresses aren't revealed unless it's the next hop or your ISP has a deal with Google where they can look up your IP and see your MAC address.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Special1 said: What is wrong with you people?

He makes a good point. What is wrong with all of us?

• Sounds like the guy who was hitting 99% on my MaxMind risk score and then submitting the same ticket word-for-word as different people.

• @raindog308 said:
    He makes a good point. What is wrong with all of us?

You mean what is wrong with him

• hawchawc Moderator, LIR

If you really want it and are prepared to pay - contact the guys over at Virgin Media in the UK. http://www.virginmediabusiness.co.uk/Products-and-solutions/cloud-and-data-centre-services/Colocation--Hosting/

• @Gunter said:
    Easy, get a business plan and request a static IP address. I don't see why everyone is making it out to be some impossible task.

I do not own business yet, so I can not have multi IPs. I already asked my ISP.

What bots you are talking about? I need just 1 additional residential IP and all I got is 1000 barking dogs for some reason. I don't know what is all this hype around renting real residential IPs. I would provide legal docs if I need. Not everyone is scammer you know it is just a website which I am working with doesn't allow multi accounts on 1 IP. It is legit business btw.

@elgs said:
    If you have servers in the countries you plan to buy IP's, you may consider to contact ARIN, RIPE, APNIC, AFRINIC or LACNIC. They are where the bulk IP blocks ultimately come from.

I do not need them bulk. Just need 1 and after when my business expends rent few more.

@hawc said:
    If you really want it and are prepared to pay - contact the guys over at Virgin Media in the UK. http://www.virginmediabusiness.co.uk/Products-and-solutions/cloud-and-data-centre-services/Colocation--Hosting/

I will try to contact them. Thx for website.

• @Special1 said:
    It is legit business btw.

Care to show us where in the websites TOS it says that its fine to bypass their IP restrictions?

Thanked by 3William timnboys rm_
  • pbgbenpbgben Member, Host Rep

@Special1 whats the website in question? we may be able to suggest an alternative method.

edited August 2015

@tehdan said:
    Care to show us where in the websites TOS it says that its fine to bypass their IP restrictions?

Where in the TOS it says websites can stuff our computers with all kind of shit every day and use it later for identifying and connecting our PCs?

Still don't get why all this hate against legit people seeking for residential IPs? Funny, I found another thread made here on lowendtalk few months back and same people were barking there. Get a life dogs or sell some 1$ VPS for a change.

• Special1 said: I do not own business yet, so I can not have multi IPs. I already asked my ISP.

set up a sole proprietorship.

• @Gunter said:

In my lame country it costs 300 Eur every month just to open and run sole proprietorship with or without profit. And you have to be open like 1 year or something. I am not in a position to open it right now just to buy me 1-2 IPs. That is why I look other companies who can offer this service.

This discussion has been closed.