Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hostress discontiune GVH VPS with no refund!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hostress discontiune GVH VPS with no refund!

Another irresponsible VPS provider. Guess they will be in dead pool soon.

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret to inform our GVH customers that we can no longer serve you. The model that the previous company had was not profitable and we can no longer float the debt. At this time the servers are defaulted with our provider and will not be renewed. As a courtesy our provider has given the customers of GVH a 30 day time frame to move their data to a new provider. We unfortunately will not be issueing service creditds or refunds

Comments

• wychwych Member

Do we really need another thread about this?

• If they gave refunds of monies they didn't receive then they would definitely deadpool. Most of the complainers probably paid nuggets. He's the one who ran the company into the hole and racked up massive debts.

• loydloyd Member

Someone bought GVH with profit goal and when did not work out, passed loss to the customers. How typical ..

• vpsGODvpsGOD Member, Host Rep

Stress begins

Thanked by 1DalComp
  • gianggiang Veteran

Charge back if you recently purchased, mine was long time ago so I just stay here and watching my few bucks flying...

This discussion has been closed.