Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hostress gives up GVH Clients - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hostress gives up GVH Clients

Comments

• @Rob92 said:
    Welp, I only ever had a $8/yr plan with them. I got my money's worth I'd say.

A year long drama?

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@DalComp said:
    A year long drama?

I mean, you can spend more on a movie, this one plays out over a much longer period of time.

I'm convinced that's the only reason people signed up for these deals, front row seats.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • ernie good man. he have shared gvh customer long time ago. he get customers free. he no want gvh. garbage truck no want gvh.

• emgemg Veteran

@hostnoob said:
    At least they deleted my details immediately when I asked, so it doesn't matter to me if the client details are sold on again.

Which begs the question, What proof do you have that they actually deleted your details?

Thanked by 1geekalot
  • @emg said:

good point, I'll just have to wait for a "hostress sold my details to _________" thread on LET, and I can then confirm if I got any emails or not.

Thanked by 1ATHK
  • ATHKATHK Member

@hostnoob said:
    good point, I'll just have to wait for a "hostress sold my details to _________" thread on LET, and I can then confirm if I got any emails or not.

The way this has all gone down it wouldn't surprise me if they just appended -wantstobedelete to the email address on your account...

Thanked by 1geekalot
  • hostress go gvh give email to company away who mail offer. be our customer.

• So basically GVH's unsustainable plans have been spreading from one host to another like a virus that destroys the former host before moving to a new one. Is it finally at the point where nobody wants to touch it and it'll die off?

Thanked by 1geekalot
  • @Pwner said:
    So basically GVH's unsustainable plans have been spreading from one host to another like a virus that destroys the former host before moving to a new one. Is it finally at the point where nobody wants to touch it and it'll die off?

seems so. finally nuggets-free

• tdaletdale Member
    edited August 2015

LET/LEB,

I knew this thread would of been started at some point. Only the GVH Servers and GVH Products are getting moved to HVH. Any products you have with Hostress, LLC in our Quadranet Locations will still be active and Hostress, LLC will continue to grow.

As stated by other members, i really did try to clean up the mess with GVH and After months of doing so it just didn't work. Ernie over at HVH was trying the best he could to help us out with retaining the GVH customers. However, It doesn't matter how many ways you turn a ball it still doesn't have any sides.

All Shared Hosting and OpenVZ customers will need to move by 9/18/15. Your services are not being retained by either company.

You can order a KVM VPS to replace your OpenVZ VPS if you wish to stay with us. We will not price match any GVH products you had in the past.

Any orders going forward after today's date for Shared and Dedicated servers will be retained within Hostress, LLC.

I tried to do the best I could with what I had received. The unfortunate events that followed were terrible.

HVH is only taking "Active" services for Dedicated servers from before today's date and customer account information will continue to stay at Hostress. Hostress did not deadpool and we are not going anywhere.

GVH just finally had its last day. GVH was not savable. I tried to keep it online as long as i could. I lost a tremendous amount of money floating this company for as long as i did.

Anyone who would like to discuss this further or if anyone has any questions about existing services you may create a support ticket.

We will still be using a mix of HVH and Quadranet as our provider for products and services. Pricing has been changed to reflect pricing on products for a company that can afford to stay in business.

TL;DR: HVH is picking up GVH Shared, OpenVZ and dedicated products. HVH is only keeping the dedicated server clients active. Hostress, LLC did not deadpool. You can still order Shared, KVM VPS and Dedicated Servers from Hostress, LLC at affordable but profitable pricing.

Dedicated server clients are being carried on by HVH, OpenVZ VPS Clients are being terminated by 9/18/15

Thank you,

Thomas Dale

• @tdale hop on Skype.

• LeeLee Veteran

tdale said: I knew this thread would of been started at some point.

At least you saw something coming.

• @TinyTunnel_Tom said:
    tdale hop on Skype.

Oh lord, please tell me you don't plan on "rescuing" the current GVH unsustainable plans.

• @Pwner said:
    Oh lord, please tell me you don't plan on "rescuing" the current GVH unsustainable plans.

No haha xD

Thanked by 1Pwner
  • I think DUKE should step up and take another shot at these customers

Thanked by 2zed switsys
  • ATHKATHK Member

@JoeMerit said:
    I think DUKE should step up and take another shot at these customers

Why? So his wife can belittle the customers again?

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @ATHK said:

no like dildo?

Thanked by 1switsys
  • ATHKATHK Member

@neills said:

Not sure what you're referring to.

• XiNiXXiNiX Member, Host Rep

My goodness. Again ?

• duke wife throw dildos on let.

• she say good:

[XFS_Nicole said] Nah, just to piss on your parade. He's more of a man then you'll ever be :). Now go take your dildo and stick it up your ass.

• zedzed Member

lol.

• i wait i buy coupon dildo. who offer hvh? ernie offer dildo coupon?

Thanked by 2iKeyZ switsys
  • netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@ATHK said:

it was duke's wife? I didn't remember who

• ATHKATHK Member
    edited August 2015

@netomx said:
    it was duke's wife? I didn't remember who

Well, so they said. The way it was acting was appalling regardless of gender.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • It's clear there former acquisition is target GVH's IPV4. not client.
    And not issue refund!!! That's outragious!!

• gvh have no ipv4. gvh landlord from @jbiloh.

• @tdale said:
    LET/LEB,

I knew this thread would of been started at some point. Only the GVH Servers and GVH Products are getting moved to HVH. Any products you have with Hostress, LLC in our Quadranet Locations will still be active and Hostress, LLC will continue to grow.

As stated by other members, i really did try to clean up the mess with GVH and After months of doing so it just didn't work. Ernie over at HVH was trying the best he could to help us out with retaining the GVH customers. However, It doesn't matter how many ways you turn a ball it still doesn't have any sides.

All Shared Hosting and OpenVZ customers will need to move by 9/18/15. Your services are not being retained by either company.

You can order a KVM VPS to replace your OpenVZ VPS if you wish to stay with us. We will not price match any GVH products you had in the past.

Any orders going forward after today's date for Shared and Dedicated servers will be retained within Hostress, LLC.

I tried to do the best I could with what I had received. The unfortunate events that followed were terrible.

HVH is only taking "Active" services for Dedicated servers from before today's date and customer account information will continue to stay at Hostress. Hostress did not deadpool and we are not going anywhere.

GVH just finally had its last day. GVH was not savable. I tried to keep it online as long as i could. I lost a tremendous amount of money floating this company for as long as i did.

Anyone who would like to discuss this further or if anyone has any questions about existing services you may create a support ticket.

We will still be using a mix of HVH and Quadranet as our provider for products and services. Pricing has been changed to reflect pricing on products for a company that can afford to stay in business.

TL;DR: HVH is picking up GVH Shared, OpenVZ and dedicated products. HVH is only keeping the dedicated server clients active. Hostress, LLC did not deadpool. You can still order Shared, KVM VPS and Dedicated Servers from Hostress, LLC at affordable but profitable pricing.

Dedicated server clients are being carried on by HVH, OpenVZ VPS Clients are being terminated by 9/18/15

Thank you,

Thomas Dale

Thomas,

I was really hoping things would have gotten better at Hostress after your supposed "node hack"...now it is pretty clear that no hack really occurred and you were trying to purge GVH customers who had enough. I am no linux pro and happily paid a consultant to rebuild my server again due to the decent prices I was getting as a former GVH customer and since you had mentioned you were backing our stuff up this time around.

Reading your email and the post you are quoted on above makes me irate. Not issuing refunds for services in which we are entitled is pure BS. Just because something isn't profitable does not give your company the right to terminate your agreement. I, along with your other acquired customers have held up our end of the deal by paying our invoices and abiding by your TOS. Based on your post in this thread you are only cutting the GVH customers and plan to continue to operate Hostress. I have a feeling you are going to find yourself in a world of legal problems due to what you are planning to do. I will happily join any class action suit that hopefully gets filed against Hostress. If your business as a whole were filing for bankruptcy I could understand the situation; however only terminating agreements with a specific subset of your users is ridiculous and most likely illegal.

While you do not plan to offer refunds to your customers, I hope once things are finalized and our servers are offline that all of your GVH customers attempt to file charge backs and cause problems for your account with your credit card processor. I also hope to see someone with more legal expertise comment on this situation as I have a feeling you are breaking a law or two.

Good luck growing Hostress with all of the negative PR and poor reputation that will surround the brand name moving forward. I sincerely hope you get sued and do have to close up shop.

• Tldr boils down to people received ridiculously priced deals from a teenager. When he folded and others tried to salvage a money sink with massive debts. They get threatened with charge backs.

• KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep

At least he scammed people with his real name this time, so that's an improvement.

This discussion has been closed.