Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WHMCS Appalling Support
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

WHMCS Appalling Support

XuHiXuHi Member
edited August 2015 in General

Has anyone else experienced appealing customer service from WHMCS lately?

I ordered a service 9 days ago and it is still yet to be provisioned. All I keep getting from support is that it is being passed onto someone else etc every time?

I have to keep opening new tickets just to get the attention of a member of staff to look at my ticket.

Seems they have just taken my money and gone... Any advise on what to do anyone?

Thanked by 1markyg

Comments

• same here. still waiting. they are shit

• XuHiXuHi Member

@Bruce said:
    same here. still waiting. they are shit

Just out of curiosity what service did you order through them?

• source code

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited August 2015

So, WHMCS will deadpool soon? vary bad much provider using this software.

Thanked by 1KwiceroLTD
  • XuHiXuHi Member

@Bruce said:
    source code

Ahh I ordered the Reseller Program. Do you have any experience in ordering this service?

I am slowly giving up on them :(

Thanked by 1KwiceroLTD
  • @XuHi said:
    Do you have any experience in ordering this service?

no

• I asked for some technical support. (literally the same question was asked several times on the forums and the "answer" was submit a ticket..)

It took them 3 days to respond with a relatively generic answer. (I already figured it out at that point)

Thanked by 1XuHi
  • I haven't had any issues with the support, every time I submit one I get a response within a few hours at most.

• WHMCS support sucks

Thanked by 1XuHi
  • XuHiXuHi Member
    edited August 2015

@VPSSoldiers said:
    I haven't had any issues with the support, every time I submit one I get a response within a few hours at most.

What department do you submit tickets to? Take a look at this lol.

• They're different support teams for resellers and regular clients. I think only a few people on their team are trained to do the reseller stuff, so I think that's the reason for the delay. Regardless, a delay like that should never take place.

• @Bruce said:
    source code

Eh, unencrypted WHMCS source?

• click4easyclick4easy Member
    edited August 2015

I don't have any issues with WHMCS reseller support so far. All my tickets were answered in hours, and mostly within 24 hours.

• XuHiXuHi Member

@HostMyBytes said:
    They're different support teams for resellers and regular clients. I think only a few people on their team are trained to do the reseller stuff, so I think that's the reason for the delay. Regardless, a delay like that should never take place.

How long did your reseller account take to get setup when you ordered it and how long ago did you order it if you don't mind me asking?

Getting really annoying now as you can probably imagine.

• XuHi said: How long did your reseller account take to get setup when you ordered it and how long ago did you order it if you don't mind me asking?

Ordered it about a year ago, and it took 2 days or so

• XuHi said: What department do you submit tickets to? Take a look at this lol.

Guess I didn't think about that, I am not a reseller, but as for the regular support I haven't had any issues.

• @XuHi said:

Email [email protected] lol or even tweet them you seen to get faster replies when you aren't blocked ;)

• XuHiXuHi Member

@Licensecart said:
    Email [email protected] lol or even tweet them you seen to get faster replies when you aren't blocked ;)

I already sent a tweet. Just emailed Matt hopefully he will get back to me.

@HostMyBytes said:
    Ordered it about a year ago, and it took 2 days or so

See that isnt too bad but its coming up to 2 weeks for me :(

Thanked by 1Licensecart
  • XuHiXuHi Member

@Licensecart said:

I got a reply from you on twitter. I was considering Blesta as an alternative to be honest

Thanked by 1Licensecart
  • LeeLee Veteran

XuHi said: I was considering Blesta as an alternative to be honest

Do it. Blesta is supposedly so much better and you wont have all that waiting.

• @Lee said:
    Do it. Blesta is supposedly so much better and you wont have all that waiting.

Don't use Blesta. Seriously. There isn't even a mass mail function.

Thanked by 1cassa
  • Haha you should get a reply faster now because I replied to it. lol they seem to fav every reply when it's solved.

Thanked by 1XuHi
  • XuHi said: See that isnt too bad but its coming up to 2 weeks for me :(

We have a ticket in with WHMCS support dept currently, due to what appears to be a bug with their template software. Been waiting 48 hours now, even though I thought they had weekend support

Thanked by 1Licensecart
  • XuHiXuHi Member

@HostMyBytes said:
    We have a ticket in with WHMCS support dept currently, due to what appears to be a bug with their template software. Been waiting 48 hours now, even though I thought they had weekend support

27/7 supposedly

@Licensecart said:
    Haha you should get a reply faster now because I replied to it. lol they seem to fav every reply when it's solved.

Yeah thanks... Hopefully their '24 hours support' will get back to me :)

@0xdragon said:
    Don't use Blesta. Seriously. There isn't even a mass mail function.

I would be willing to sacrifice that feature for support. I dread to think what would happen with WHMCS if I had a serious issue and had to raise a ticket, especially when response times are ridiculous.

Thanked by 1Licensecart
  • @XuHi said:
    Yeah thanks... Hopefully their '24 hours support' will get back to me :)

haha maybe it's only 24hrs if you pay for it (premium) otherwise you wait days :P

Thanked by 1XuHi
  • XuHiXuHi Member

@Licensecart said:
    haha maybe it's only 24hrs if you pay for it (premium) otherwise you wait days :P

I wouldn't mind but this is what pisses me off more... Look when I payed for the support.... At the beginning of this month. Then I ordered reseller which comes to $80 + per month because of VAT and still I haven't received a decent response.

I am just grateful I didn't pay for annual support to these thieves. The move maybe sooner than I think :(

Thanked by 1Licensecart
  • HostMyBytesHostMyBytes Member
    edited August 2015

XuHi said: The move maybe sooner than I think :(

If you do choose Blesta, go talk to @LicenseCart. We're not using Blesta, but we do get our SolusVM licenses from them and Michael has been prompt, courteous, and professional the whole way through. You'll get more than a tepid welcome from them, in comparison to WHMCS.

Thanked by 2XuHi Licensecart
  • XuHiXuHi Member
    edited August 2015

@HostMyBytes said:
    If you do choose Blesta, go talk to LicenseCart. We're not using Blesta, but we do get our SolusVM licenses from them and Michael has been prompt, courteous, and professional the whole way through. You'll get more than a tepid welcome from them, in comparison to WHMCS.

I was looking at licenses on their website and to be honest the price for Blesta is much more attractive than WHMCS only $7.80 per month... Can't go wrong really.

• @XuHi said:
    I am just grateful I didn't pay for annual support to these thieves. The move maybe sooner than I think :(

Ouch 7 months for $60 minus vat. Well I was lucky I moved from WHMCS in May 2013. I still have a unpaid invoice with them for $1 for two factor auth.

Haha

@HostMyBytes said:
    If you do choose Blesta, go talk to LicenseCart. We're not using Blesta, but we do get our SolusVM licenses from them and Michael has been prompt, courteous, and professional the whole way through. You'll get more than a tepid welcome from them, in comparison to WHMCS.

Thank you for the recommendation mate, glad you are happy with my support :)

Thanked by 2KwiceroLTD XuHi
  • ATHKATHK Member

@Licensecart said:
    Thank you for the recommendation mate, glad you are happy with my support :)

Your name and address are in that image, if that matters to you whatsoever.