Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Survived 3GBPS DDoS on a LEB - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Survived 3GBPS DDoS on a LEB

2»

Comments

• gsrdgrdghdgsrdgrdghd Member
    edited September 2012

@gsrdgrdghd said: I'm sure it's not :)

I've actually decided to show that it's you because i can.

See this (click on proof) vs this and it's prooven beyond any reasonable doubt that ajones from HF = ajones from LET. (notice the same time, test file location and speed)

Thanked by 1Gary
  • JacobJacob Member
    edited September 2012

These guys cannot hold 3Gbit, They nulled me at less then 100Mbit.

• I wish I could have a provider which allowing me to perform DOS

• @ErawanArifNugroho
    What about Ecatel? ;)

• @Amitz have you try it? What will they do if they found me running udp flood? :D
    A simple "UDP no proc killed" message? Or just nullroute my vps IP?

• No, I have not tried it. DDoS & Co. are not my type of fun. But from all that you hear, Ecatel will let you do quite a lot. IP Spoofing shall not be a problem.

Thanked by 1ErawanArifNugroho
  • So I can be a script kiddies and sell some service of bot? :D
    Just if I have time to learn DOS in my localhost I will try ecatel

• get ready to get owned arif :D

• @gsrdgrdghd said: I've actually decided to show that it's you because i can.

Bravo. :)

This skiddy really thought he'd get away with that? No wonder these idiots get caught with the trails of breadcrumbs they leave behind...

• By the way: I have tested infiniserv.com for some days now and I am not utterly impressed. My EDIS KVM, just as one example, performed WAY better.

• Yep, I/O is around 200MB/s, Network 25MB/s at best and the attack that they recieved was only 300Mbps, Touching at max below 600Mbps. I can see the attack on the switch right now, so this thread is just completely false.

• Ecatel is just one big hacker land. Every booter uses them.

• @ErawanArifNugroho said: I wish I could have a provider which allowing me to perform DOS

i'm watching you boy.. don't go to the some place that far from my sight.. :P

• @Gary said: No wonder these idiots get caught with the trails of breadcrumbs they leave behind...

I don't think people like @ajones will get busted. They are the cybercrime equivalent of a kid stealing 10ct candy from a store and busting them would be a waste of money.

• Legally, if its stressing ONLY your own servers its 100% allowed. "Firewall testing"

• If you take out the whole datacenter, then no. You won't though.

• If it does take out the DC then thats just a sad failure.

• Okay.

• Please don't feed the troll.

• Your own private network? feel free to stress test.

A DC? no. because u dont own it

• eLohkCalbeLohkCalb Member
    edited September 2012

@Jack said: RENTED node with Ecatel

I wonder what would happen if you rent two nodes there, and 'stress test' each other. :)

• @eLohkCalb said: I wonder what would happen if you rent two nodes there, and 'stress test' each other. :)

I am sure that their 'abuse' department exists only for that case. External networks seldom bother them.