Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Crissic has been acquired by QuadraNet
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Crissic has been acquired by QuadraNet

ChrisMillerChrisMiller Member
edited August 2015 in General

Surpised it hasn't been posted here yet.

But I just seen this thread over @ vpsBoard that Crissic was acquired by Quadranet

https://vpsboard.com/topic/7594-crissic-has-been-acquired-by-quadranet/

Hello,

Crissic has been acquired by QuadraNet.

QuadraNet has decided to keep inventory "out of stock" and will no longer be accepting new customers or additional orders via the Crissic brand. We ask that current customers who are interested in purchasing additional services check out https://www.quadranet.com/cloud/ and https://www.quadranet.com/

Alternatively, if customers are interested in consolidating multiple VPS into one dedicated server, QuadraNet can certainly assist with providing a competitive quote! Please e-mail [email protected]

Thank You!

Dustin Cisneros

Congratz! @SkylarM

Comments

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host
    edited August 2015

Confirmed, thanks for sharing the news @ChrisMiller ! QuadraNet is excited for what the future holds and we look forward to working with the Crissic customers.

If any other hosting providers are looking to get out of the industry, please email me [email protected] for further discussion - we are open to entertaining more acquisitions!

Thank You!

Dustin Cisneros

• Sad day.

• @dustinc So QN pretty much just bought Crissic for the customer base and not the company? A waste of time if you ask me, people went to Crissic to buy from them not to buy from Quadranet.

• Good move by crissic, bad (price) news for crissic clients

Thanked by 3winnervps bersy Ndha
  • I would say it is probably not the customer base that they were after, but something more precious in this time era.

• @karabore I'd say it was just for all the nice IPv4 Crissic got. Enough said.

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited August 2015

Well, good news is something different... This is just about IPv4.

• will update the deadpool list later (crissic as a brand is dead)

• Yeah I am sure this is very good news for the customers.

• IP's my precious IP's!

Thanked by 1vpsGOD
  • Congrats to both, but I'm not really looking forward to the inevitable changes.

• winnervpswinnervps Member, Host Rep
    edited August 2015

Should I congrats or send deep condolences? Anyhow congrats QuadraNet for the deal and moving forward @dustinc as I believe QN will contintue to give their best service, at least at the same level.

• TomTom Member

Dang.

Thanked by 2GM2015 vimalware
  • when will los angeles back online at InfraCloud ?

• I'm not sure maoyipeng, but one thing is certain..if they have IPs, Quadranet will buy them out soon.

• Ahh googling Skylar MacMinn, I guess when the first result is a warning, it should be an indicator of character.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@Yoda said:
    Dang.

Dang indeed. Didn't realize Crissic grew large enough to justify that many ranges. Not a bad acquisition.

• IPs Originated (v4): 39,936

Thats a nice load of IPs

• @Jar said:
    Dang indeed. Didn't realize Crissic grew large enough to justify that many ranges. Not a bad acquisition.

I would say it didn't. That's not how the Game of Thrones is played.

Thanked by 2jar Lee
  • @dustinc said:
    Confirmed, thanks for sharing the news ChrisMiller ! QuadraNet is excited for what the future holds and we look forward to working with the Crissic customers.

If any other hosting providers are looking to get out of the industry, please email me [email protected] for further discussion - we are open to entertaining more acquisitions!

Thank You!

Dustin Cisneros

hi dustin. how about existing customer? any price and service change?

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

I think IPs, especially in ARIN area are overrated. Crissic did well to sell, if QN paid anything more than 1-2 USD an IP, it was a bad decision for them. Unless they really considered customers to have some value, and that only crissic can know.

• sinsin Member
    edited August 2015

maoyipeng said: when will los angeles back online at InfraCloud ?

Hopefully soon...haven't been able to deploy a LA cloud instance in like a month or two :\ at least they finally put up a Debian 8 template

• No new orders are being taken, I think it's pretty obvious what they think of the customers and the company itself.

edited August 2015

@shell said:
    hi dustin. how about existing customer? any price and service change?

At this point of time, we will not be introducing price increases at the Crissic brand. Existing customers will keep their existing services and prices.

Crissic simply will not accept new orders or allow existing customers to expand with additional services at the Crissic brand.

Our InfraCloud product is priced at a very competitive level and for that reason we will be pushing -new- customers towards it if interested https://www.quadranet.com/cloud/

Lastly, Crissic customers seeking heavily discounted dedicated servers will be able to obtain these through QuadraNet directly.

Anyone interested in making some deals or has any questions - please feel free to e-mail me at [email protected]

• Time for me to move then. Damn I have been there for a long time as well. Well good thing I have other boxes and spin one up and get it going quickly.

Thanked by 1Jonchun
  • @dustinc so you're going to increase the price for existing Crissic customers, right?

• sinsin Member

dustinc said: Our InfraCloud product is priced at a very competitive level and for that reason we will be pushing -new- customers towards it if interested https://www.quadranet.com/cloud/

Will you guys be adding SSD drives to Dallas or Miami Quadranet Infracloud locations sometime in the future?

@MorningIris said:
    dustinc so you're going to increase the price for existing Crissic customers, right?

At this point of time, we will not be introducing price increases at the Crissic brand. Existing customers will keep their existing services and prices.

• Thanks, but i choose crissic just because of the price & support.

Time to find alternative, yes.

Thanked by 2Ndha sirmbhe