Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Who's buying and who's selling
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Who's buying and who's selling

drmikedrmike Member
edited August 2011 in General

sigh

Is anyone out there buying vps companies? Just was wondering. maybe i can point folks when they email me.

thanks,
-drmike

Comments

• Still?

• ztecztec Member

Maybe it's a higher calling to start some sort of private business marketplace.
    Might not be such a bad idea...

• jhjh Member

Plenty of people on WHT

• I try to stay away from WHT.

The guy who emailed me tried to argue with me after I told him that I wasn't interested. sigh

• Web Hosting Talk is great for selling/buying VPS companies. A friend of mine sold his company a while back to someone from WHT.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

Kids need to stay away from this business if they're looking to build & dump after they run off with the cash.

This isn't like trading hockey cards :P

Francisco

• Francisco said: This isn't like trading hockey cards :P

Right, much more like trading baseball cards.

• gianggiang Veteran
    edited August 2011

miTgiB said: Right, much more like trading baseball cards.

Laughing, haha

• CVPS_ChrisCVPS_Chris Member, Patron Provider

Im always in the market for buying VPS companies.

• Please let me clarify a point. I was inquiring about companies buying others. I can find plenty of sites where hosts, providers and other sites are for sell. I know some providers (ie ThrustVPS comes to mind) that are actively buying out other providers or at least reviewing what they can find.

• That was the 9th try to post that. Something up?

• So theoretically, if I buy your VPS @drmike - will that mean that my VPS would beat up your VPS?

I'm trying to figure out if the recursive loop ends - or if that would just open up a new recursive loop with the VPS attacking itself.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran
    edited August 2011

Xeoncross said: I'm trying to figure out if the recursive loop ends - or if that would just open up a new recursive loop with the VPS attacking itself.

I N C E P T I O N

• @Xeoncross, guess you've never seen the bumper stickers:

http://www.bumperart.com/Honor+Student....htm

Not sure how the dots got it there but the link appears to work.

• We can acquire some companies. You know how to reach me. Let me know if you or anyone is selling.