Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SEO Hosting / Multiple IP Hosting
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

SEO Hosting / Multiple IP Hosting

leapswitchleapswitch Patron Provider, Veteran

Before people start trolling -

Yes I know SEO hosting / multiple c-class / multiple IP has no effect on the ranking of a website. No need to remind me about it.

We have some clients who are looking for VPS/Dedicated servers with IPs coming from varied ranges. They have the capacity to take 5-20 dedicated servers every month if 25-500 different IPs from different / varied /24s can be provided on each server.

We are already using datacenters in USA and EU who can provide 1000+ different IPs from 1000+ different /24s on a single server. We have run out of varied /24s at these datacenters for some clients and are looking for more providers.

So, if anyone is interested and can provide the above, message me.

Please post if you have any questions, the answer might be helpful to other interested parties.

Servers are not used for any form of mailing, port 25 can be blocked or rate-limited.

Thank you,
Ishan

Comments

• Hi, Ishan,

We can offer you our VPS services with various IPs in our US data centers (Los Angeles and Chicago) and soon will be able to offer you the same in our DC in Frankfurt, Germany.

You can check the prices and plans on our website: http://www.host1plus.com/vps-hosting/. If you have any further questions, please get in touch with us via online chat or at [email protected]

Cheers,
    Host1Plus

• What possible legitimate purpose could your client have for this?

• @mpkossen said:
    What possible legitimate purpose could your client have for this?

PBN networks.

• @deadbeef said:

A what?

• @mpkossen said:
    A what?

A set of sites you control without being outwardly detectable that they are owned/controlled by a single entity. It ranks sites on G like a mofo, hence a huge demand for it.

• I've seen people recommend http://ip-networx.com/ on various FB groups.

Personally I think it's a bad idea to have everything with the one host. The whole "unique class C" thing was borne out of the idea you don't want correlation between your sites. Having them on the same host is a bit of a fingerprint, but each to their own.

As an aside, there are tens of millions of sites behind CDN IPs, which is something you may find useful.

• AICAIC Member

We do provide a vps with multiple C-Class IP addresses from Canada location. http://aivpshosting.com

We have an offer open $1 for first month on all packages. Let us know if you have question.

• Hello , i can provide you this services with ip routed to Romania, bulgarian and moldavia. Please pm with your reguerements of dedicated and the budget , this will not be cheap

• boxelderboxelder Member
    edited August 2015

@ricardo said:
    I've seen people recommend http://ip-networx.com/ on various FB groups.

Seem to have awful customer support (at least my impression from a quick google search).

Thanked by 1Foul
  • What a waste of IP's :(

Thanked by 2Cikon salakis
  • @linuxthefish said:
    What a waste of IP's :(

agreed. shit like this is why asking for non-consecutive IPs for Tor bridge nodes gets you nowhere

• We can offer variety of /24s contact us if interested. We have IPs in more than 13 locations.

• @deadbeef said:
    PBN networks.

Personal Block Network networks?

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

mpkossen said: What possible legitimate purpose could your client have for this?

I suspect there's a lot of coin to be made by catering to idiots who go to Dark Arts of SEO Boot Camps.

• edited August 2015

deadbeef said: A set of sites you control without being outwardly detectable that they are owned/controlled by a single entity. It ranks sites on G like a mofo, hence a huge demand for it.

Since these fake blogs can't possibly have much traffic i would imagine that the fake traffic for the fake blogs will be provided by HitLeap?

I would be surprised if Googles algorithms could not identify that behaviour.

• @Jonchun said:
    Personal Block Network networks?

Private Blog Network

Thanked by 1deadbeef
  • @Admiral_Awesome said:
    Since these fake blogs can't possibly have much traffic i would imagine that the fake traffic for the fake blogs will be provided by HitLeap?

>

Traffic has zero importance. We are not ranking them.

I would be surprised if Googles algorithms could not identify that behaviour.

You're only surprised because you don't see that search results ranking is an NP-Hard problem ;)

Add the fact that Google does not have direct traffic data for the whole internet and poof.

Thanked by 1Admiral_Awesome
  • edited August 2015

Thank you for pointing out that google has no proof, i was working under the assumption that almost every website nowadays is using Google Analytics and that Google had more to work with. Although i think a lack of Google Analytics on a swarm of websites linking to each other is also a very strong indicator of something amiss.

Thanked by 1deadbeef
  • @niknar1900 said:
    Private Blog Network

Private Blog Network networks?

• or you can try Polish hosting hosted on OVH for PBN sites:
    http://www.seolite.eu/seolite.html

• @Jonchun said:
    Private Blog Network networks?

Inception

• Also remember to use high quality and unique content in your private seo blogs.