Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

drserver down ?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

drserver down ?

Hi, have anyone using vps from drserver down ? my vps is down more than 6 hours. just wanna know if other same

Comments

• have you contacted support before posting here?

• iSkyiSky Member

the portal to open ticket is down too

http://prntscr.com/7zz31l

• My Xen storage VM is up...

• ZweiTigerZweiTiger Member
    edited August 2015

@iSky said:
    Hi, have anyone using vps from drserver down ? my vps is down more than 6 hours. just wanna know if other same

Welcome to LowEndHelpDesk How may i help you today?

Your ticket ID:SP66846

--

They will restart the mysql then thats all. Mysql stucked.

Thanked by 2century1stop netomx
  • iSkyiSky Member

lol, this thread is not asking for help, but too see if another have same problem like me.

• @iSky said:
    lol, this thread is not asking for help, but too see if another have same problem like me

Just a joke :)

Thanked by 1iSky
  • AFAIK there are some people who don't like them and use a booter found on HF to bring them down :(

Thanked by 1iSky
  • @cassa said:
    AFAIK there are some people who don't like them and use a booter found on HF to bring them down :(

SZ1 has been active today

Thanked by 1netomx
  • BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider
    edited August 2015

@TinTunnel_Tom don't come to conclusions, anyway The following comment is being made on-behalf of drServer we've been facing high amount of DDoS past few days solutions to which are being instated, however this downtime is limited to billing and website alone and not any of the service nodes.

@iSky , if you ever in future have such concerns before posting here please contact us via skype @andrej.kolakovic .

Thank you.

• NdhaNdha Member

yeahhh Finally my vps UP again..

7 hours down, after 5 months never had this :(

hope everything is fine @drserver

• iSkyiSky Member

@BharatB said:
    TinTunnel_Tom don't come to conclusions, anyway The following comment is being made on-behalf of drServer we've been facing high amount of DDoS past few days solutions to which are being instated, however this downtime is limited to billing and website alone and not any of the service nodes.

iSky , if you ever in future have such concerns before posting here please contact us via skype andrej.kolakovic .

Thank you.

have try that, and got no response. Thats why i try ask forum if there are someone have the vps down too.

@iSky said:

Sorry about that since its weekend you can understand. All LA vps are back online.

Thanked by 1iSky
  • netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@BharatB said:

LoL, why asking for a skype message if it is weekend?

edited August 2015

@netomx said:
    LoL, why asking for a skype message if it is weekend?

Because we ( support ) are available during weekends also although I can't post my skype id on behalf of drServer because it has my company name so had to remove it however I've addressed the query which was related to topic. And the client can check my skype in signature and get to me if there isn't any reply from Andrej.

Thank you.

P.S @iSky please request thread closure so there won't be anymore pointless bumps.

Thanked by 1Ndha
  • FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited August 2015

Bump :/
    Dallas Xen here, no problems.....

• @BharatB sz1 is on extreme butthurt mode you been on skype?

• Jeez the kid needs an attitude adjustment or something.

• drserverdrserver Member, Host Rep

Hi guys.

We are still waiting for confirmation what really happened but seems to be network wide problem. Rack where we have our deployment suffered network loss. All clients with SLA are compensated, all clients with non SLA will be granted one day free for every hour of downtime.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Thanked by 1Ndha
This discussion has been closed.