Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FOR SALE: 32x Dual L5420s, 16GB - 24GB RAM, 500GB SATA - Seattle or LA
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

FOR SALE: 32x Dual L5420s, 16GB - 24GB RAM, 500GB SATA - Seattle or LA

ItsChrisGItsChrisG Member
edited August 2015 in General

I've got a lot of 32x servers in Seattle right now, but I am considering shipping them down to LA if there are more buyers or users for them down in LA.

23x Dual L5420, 500GB SATA 7.2K RPM, 1U Dell CS24-TY - 4x 3.5" Hot-Swap Bays

9x Dual L5420, 500GB SATA 7.2K RPM, 1U Supermicro 512F chassis - 2x 3.5" or 4x 2.5" internal

The RAM amount is majority 16GB, however there are 5x which are 24GB (dont know if they are in Dells or SM's).

Available racked and ready to go in Digital Fortress in Seattle in a full cabinet or I am considering having them freight shipped (via pallet) to Los Angeles.

If you are interested in some please contact me and let me know location and quantity.

You can buy them ALL right now in Seattle for $3000 one-time - thats $93.75 per server.

If you want them shipped - buyer pays shipping or arranges pickup.

If you want to LTO/RTO (lease to own) these in LA (ONLY LA - Not possible in Seattle) - we can discuss this and multi-server RTO lots are highly preferred.

I'll even RTO the whole lot for you in LA, but I am not selling $600 full racks - this isnt QuadraNet/CorporateColo type of space, it would be colocated in reliable and high end datacenter space.

Bandwidth mix of Level(3), NTT, Psychz, ChinaTelecom, ChinaUnicom, and peering (Any2Exchange, Equinix LA Peering Fabric, LINX, AMSIX)

[email protected]

Thanks

Chris

Comments