Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HostSailor.com 1Gbit/S Netherlands and Romania VPS starting @ $1.04 USD
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HostSailor.com 1Gbit/S Netherlands and Romania VPS starting @ $1.04 USD

HostSailorHostSailor Member, Patron Provider
edited July 2015 in Offers

HostSailor has established itself as a trusted provider of high quality VPS Hosting, Dedicated servers, Domains, and SSL Certificates with top notch support and impeccable reputation and also offers some of the most competitive pricing, without sacrificing on the quality of the products and services.

HostSailor is based in Dubai, UAE and the services are physically located in Netherlands (Capelle & Amsterdam) and Romania (Bucharest), all servers are HP and 100% owned, we do not resell any of our VPS services.

Operating systems: ( CentOS, Debian, Fedora, Scientific, Suse and Ubuntu ) If we don't have it, we can install it for you! or you can request us to mount your own image.

Discounts: 50% OFF Using Coupon Code: RONL50VE

Additional Discounts:

1 month = 50% onetime discount

3 months = 50% onetime discount + 5% recurring / total of 55% off

6 months = 50% onetime discount + 10% recurring / total of 60% off

12 months = 50% onetime discount + 15% recurring / total of 65% off

Linux OpenVZ:

Sailor:

• 512 Guaranteed RAM
  • 512 VSwap RAM
  • 50 GB HDD
  • 1 Core
  • 1 Gbit Port
  • 512 GB Bandwidth
  • 1 IPV4 address
  • Free IPv6
  • SolusVM Control Panel
  • Hosted in Netherlands
  • $1.49 for monthly package
  • $1.34 for quarterly package
  • $1.19 for semi annual package
  • $1.04 for annual package

This package available in two locations: Netherlands & Romania

To check all our OpenVZ plans or place an order go to http://hostsailor.com/vps-hosting/openvz-vps/

=====================================

Linux SSD OpenVZ:

Sailor:

• 512 Guaranteed RAM
  • 512 VSwap RAM
  • 25 GB SSD
  • 1 Core
  • 1 Gbit Port
  • 512 GB Bandwidth
  • 1 IPV4 address
  • Free IPv6
  • SolusVM Control Panel
  • Hosted in Netherlands
  • $1.99 for monthly package
  • $1.80 for quarterly package
  • $1.60 for semi annual package
  • $1.40 for annual package

To check all our SSD OpenVZ plans or place an order go to http://hostsailor.com/vps-hosting/openvz-ssd-vps/

Linux XEN & KVM:

Operating systems: ( CentOS 6.5, Debian 7.4, Fedora 20, Scientific 6.5, and Gentoo 2014 )

Sailor:

• 512 Guaranteed RAM
  • 512 SWAP
  • 20 GB HDD
  • 2 Cores
  • 1 Gbit Port
  • 512 GB Bandwidth
  • 1 IPV4 address
  • Free IPv6
  • SolusVM Control Panel
  • Hosted in Netherlands
  • $1.99 for monthly package
  • $1.79 for quarterly package
  • $1.59 for semi annual package
  • $1.39 for annual package

To check all our XEN plans or place an order go to http://hostsailor.com/vps-hosting/xen-vps/

To check all our KVM plans or place an order go to http://hostsailor.com/vps-hosting/kvm-vps/

Payment methods:

PayPal, Credit card, Bank Transfer, CashU, PaySafeCard, Skrill, WebMoney, Bitcoin, Western Union / Moneygram, and Perfect Money.

Features:

1. Instant setup
  2. Every VPS is connected via a Gbit port
  3. IPV4 and IPV6 enabled VPS
  4. Hardware RAID 10 for optimum disk performance
  5. Backups on the Go
  6. Managed services
  7. Support of TUN, TAP, and PPTP by default
  8. SolusVM Control Panel
  9. Flexible Upgrading / easy scalability
  10. VPS located in Netherlands
  11. Reverse DNS
  12. Free incoming bandwidth

HostSailor:

• To know more about us visit Our Company

• To check our terms of use please click on TOS

• We offer an amazing service level agreement at SLA

• For our Acceptable use policy check AUP

• To get more info about our data center check Our Data Center

FAQ and Support:

• Please check our FAQ
  • To get intouch with us via email please use Contact us
  • To get intouch with us via livechat, please visit our site at HostSailor and we'll be happy to help!

Comments

• TrafficTraffic Member
    edited July 2015

A few days ago I had the chance to test all the plans HostSailor offers, and I must say they're awesome.
    I posted detailed benchmarks of every system resource at my site.

• 50% One Time Discount: $15.25 USD

Total Due Today: $15.24 USD

this is only 50%, where is 65% coupon?

• bersybersy Member
    edited July 2015

MorningIris said: 50% One Time Discount: $15.25 USD

Total Due Today: $15.24 USD

this is only 50%, where is 65% coupon?

http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/1175032/#Comment_1175032

Traffic said: A few days ago I had the chance to test all the plans HostSailor offers, and I must say they're awesome.

I posted detailed benchmarks of every system resource at my site.

I'm sorry but onetime benchmarks are almost useless. Onetime and one-location upload/download peak speed is useless at all, I’d rather you show a speedtest URL if available. So CPU model, disk type and port speed would be enough I guess.

And are you really gonna keep all data up to date?

I can't find HostSailors's SSD plans out there as well as Promo Code column.

• TrafficTraffic Member
    edited July 2015

bersy said: I'm sorry but onetime benchmarks are almost useless. Onetime and one-location upload/download peak speed is useless at all, I’d rather you show a speedtest URL if available. So CPU model, disk type and port speed would be enough I guess.

Well, they help know what to expect when ordering from a provider. Speedtest is using speedtest-cli, which while not perfect provides a very good reference of the capabilities in most cases.

For most providers I make sure the benchmarks are performed on several different nodes. Also, since I test all plans, you get to see different results for the same tests.

There's also CPU count, GHz, a comparison of prices per GB of RAM and Disk and per GHz (taking into account the total allocated).

For providers throttling the CPU, I make sure to specify the throttled speed.

So it's really useful in my opinion.

bersy said: I can't find HostSailors's SSD plans out there as well as Promo Code column.

There are tests for HostSailor's SSD plans, however not for those over $10. That means only 2 get to be tested. Also there are tests for SAS plans (XEN and KVM).

The promo code problem is something I'm thinking about. The problem is actually WHMCS - it has a feature which, if it was properly coded, would allow me to forward the coupon directly.

The problem is WHMCS is badly coded and its logic in the redirect code is flawed, so the coupon code doesn't get sent, ever. I could send these providers a patched file, but I don't want to mess with others' WHMCS installations, even if it's moving one line.

So yes, I will have to add a coupon code column or an alert() message box with the coupon you need to input on checkout. More than likely a column.

• Could not find any linux KVM plans or IP to test for Romania, when will this be available?
    Thanks.

• HostSailorHostSailor Member, Patron Provider
    edited July 2015

@bersy said:
    I can't find HostSailors's SSD plans out there as well as Promo Code column.

Thank you for your comment, for you to receive 65% you must follow this, so you have to select the yearly plans:

12 months = 50% onetime discount + 15% recurring / total of 65% off

We are planning on displaying server specs on each page for every VPS virtualization soon, however if you need some specific information please don't hesitate to ask, as for the speed tests we're working on the RO URL this weekend.

SSD plans are there https://hostsailor.com/vps-hosting/openvz-ssd-vps/

edited July 2015

@tech2_AU said:
    Could not find any linux KVM plans or IP to test for Romania, when will this be available?
    Thanks.

We are adding the next few weeks SSD OVZ/KVM/XEN/WIN, we wanted to test out the reaction with OpenVZ, and so far so good.

I will private message you IP for test now.

• Ok thanks.

• Linux SSD OpenVZ: ... 25 GB HDD

You might want to fix that :)

• fitvpnfitvpn Member

Traffic 512Gb for Romania looks funny. Many Romanian providers offer unlimited BW for that prices :)

@nexusrain said:
    You might want to fix that :)

Fixed, thank you for bringing this to our attention.

edited July 2015

@fitvpn said:
    Traffic 512Gb for Romania looks funny. Many Romanian providers offer unlimited BW for that prices :)

We do not like to be one of those providers, we'd like to offer premium network connections not some 100mbit unmetered shared with a dozen of people, we have 2x 1gbit on each node, and each VPS got a whole 1gbit to use, main racks receive 2x 10gbit each, so we'd like to keep the structure neat, with those prices and the discounts we offering now, I personally believe they're great, but ofcourse if you think it's missing something you're always welcome to share.

• Test ips?

• bersybersy Member

Catalin said: Test ips?

https://hostsailor.com/LookingGlass/

185.106.122.4 Romania

@Catalin said:
    Test ips?

We should have a separate test link for RO by Monday, bersy's update is correct.

• rokokrokok Member

SSD plan not available on Romania?

@rokok said:
    SSD plan not available on Romania?

Will have soon, we're setting up XEN/KVM/WIN/SSD OVZ for RO as we move forward.

• Offer shared hosting plans with cPanel and you'll have my interest.

@Steve111 said:
    Offer shared hosting plans with cPanel and you'll have my interest.

We can always set you up with a cpanel on any of our VPS services, if you'll ever want, we do it free of charge, shared hosting is something we're looking to offer in the future, probably cloud hosting.

• Allow non-exit TOR relays ?

edited July 2015

@plusnettr said:
    Allow non-exit TOR relays ?

We do not have anything against non-exit TOR relays, however if we receive blacklists on the IPS or reports, will you deal with them? we have some clients blocking ports on their firewalls, it helps a lot with a few listings.

• " # The promotion code entered has expired # ", please let me know, if this offer is still available.

@HammadKhan said:
    " # The promotion code entered has expired # ", please let me know, if this offer is still available.

i'm sorry but its Expired we still have this code available: VPS2015
    will give you 25% OFF if you order one year or 10% OFF first month if ordered monthly

• Romania out of stock -_-