Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone use Tabia Network in Moldaiva (Moldova) ?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Anyone use Tabia Network in Moldaiva (Moldova) ?

cociucociu Member
edited July 2015 in General

If anyone can tell me his experience with tabia network in moldavia i will be verry happy to know your experience. Thanks in advance

PS i am interesed in network not in hardware. i planed to have a backup line with tabia network.

Comments

• 4n0nx4n0nx Member

I once read that it's not good but don't remember where and when and if that's actually what I read......... :D

• cociucociu Member

@twarren ? finnaly did you tray ?

• They're good but sometimes network goes up/down for a few minutes. Probably due to leak when host node is being DDoSed until voxility filtering applies.

• It's good. I'm an active customer right now.

• @cociu "Last Active February 2014"

• cociucociu Member

@jmckeag12 finnaly did you try ?

• xaocxaoc Member
    edited July 2015

Please fix the name of the country... -> Republic of Moldova! Only some russian *** call it Moldavia(which you also got wrong).

Thanked by 1KwiceroLTD
  • 4n0nx4n0nx Member
    edited July 2015

xaoc said: Please fix the name of the country... -> Republic of Moldova! Only some russian *** call it Moldavia

Why?

In German it is called Moldawien, no one says "Republik Moldau". What's the difference?

Thanked by 1alexvolk
  • @4n0nx said:
    In German it is called Moldawien, no one says "Republik Moldau". What's the difference?

Some pigs against this! Please stop supporting Russia! Russia is to blame only :D

Thanked by 14n0nx
  • AkitoAkito Member

I've been a customer for a year until 2014. Been very satisfied. Never had any issue really. They were also very cooperative when I need a iLO or IPMI or whatever it was :) sometimes regret I left them honestly....

• alexvolk said: Some pigs against this! Please stop supporting Russia! Russia is to blame only :D

bs, Moldawien is not from the Russian translation, we use that in German since before Russia even existed....

• @William said:
    bs

I've never said that it's Russian word but just gave an example that "some pigs against what use/does Russia", see your bs now?

• xaocxaoc Member

You can can call it what you want in your native language, but when you write on a forum and expect people to understand you, use the correct name.... :D

p.s. And you know that when Russia didnt exist, Deutschland didnt exist either... :D

• @cociu said:
    jmckeag12 finnaly did you try ?

Not yet no

• cociucociu Member

@xaoc i need users opinion not providers :)

• I used them ~2013-mid 2014. Sven is great. quite helpful with the issues i had, i think i made 2 tickets, in the time i was there, and both where answered and sorted out in a couple of hours.

Although the prices are a bit on the "expensive" side, i dare say it's well worth it, a lot better then going through alexhost if that's anything to go by.

I had a mid range attack on my server there, and if i remembered correctly, took around 5 minutes for the voxility protection to kick in properly.

hope it helps.

Thanked by 1cociu
  • cociucociu Member

@AutoSnipe many thanks