Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

1Gbps in Europe
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

1Gbps in Europe

I'm looking for the following:

• 256MB RAM
  • 10GB disk space
  • 1Gbps up/down
  • Unmetered, or 10TB+ bandwidth
  • As close to France as possible
  • Copyright infringement is allowed (content not actually hosted on the server, but passing through it)

It'll be used as an nginx reverse proxy and nothing more. Please send me your offers, thanks.

Comments

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

Budget?

• awsonawson Member

@Clouvider said:
    Budget?

$10/mo

• bersybersy Member

@cociu do you have anything appropriate?

• cociucociu Member

@bersy thanks, @awson i can offer you this located in Romania , if the location is ok please pm

• DiggDigitalDiggDigital Member, Host Rep
    edited July 2015

We can provide you in Germany or Netherlands. Price starts at €8.99/no more details www.parkinhost.com

• awsonawson Member

@DiggDigital said:
    We can provide you in Germany or Netherlands. Price starts at €8.99/no more details www.parkinhost.com

re: ToS

Examples of unacceptable material:

Goods or services that infringe the intellectual property rights of a third party.

Thanked by 1rsk
  • haha, 10$ budget with 10TB traffic and then want copyright infringement allowed? Nope, you'll never find this, entirely out of question - Cheapest option is Ecatel in NL which starts at around 50EUR for a dedi with some TB BW.

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • AmitzAmitz Member
    edited July 2015

Check the offers section. ;-)

edited July 2015

Agree with @William. @awson response simply made me close the browser window with no further intention of contributing to this thread.

You just can't expect someone to donate money to your project (as that's what you do asking for such pricing).

Connectivity, even if only to the IX with no transit is more expensive, not to mention the processing power and extreme amount of hassle with your illegal content.

• awsonawson Member

I don't see what's so unimaginable about it, since I found something :)

thread can be closed

• WilliamWilliam Member
    edited July 2015

awson said: I don't see what's so unimaginable about it, since I found something :)

Whoever you found it with is highly oversold - 10TB BW are ~30Mbit which even cost at HE and Cogent 30$/month, and that does not even count in server ressources.

Don't expect that to last long.

I also doubt anyone outside of Ecatel will let you host a reverse proxy (which is 1:1 the same as hosting a warez site directly from external PoV) for long either, so don't come here and complain in 4 weeks when you got 5 EUCD notices and are shut down.

• @awson said:
    I don't see what's so unimaginable about it, since I found something :)

thread can be closed

Who did you go with?

30 if you're lucky. Safe bet would be 40 or even 50 Mbps. Good luck with that. :)

• hostnoob said: Who did you go with?

I'm interested too.

• BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep

1GB RAM / 10GB SSD / 1Gbps Port / Location: Ukraine / Price: $20/mo

Interested ? More info: http://2sync.co/vps/ukraine/

@BlaZe transfer limit?

• ManiacManiac Member

@Clouvider said:
    BlaZe transfer limit?

Right...

Thanks @Maniac

@BlaZe said:
    1GB RAM / 10GB SSD / 1Gbps Port / Location: Ukraine / Price: $20/mo

Interested ? More info: http://2sync.co/vps/ukraine/

So you're happy if I buy it and max it out 24/7 ?

• winnervpswinnervps Member, Host Rep

@awson,

i can make it as close as 10TB++ as possible, please mind check your PM. Thanks