Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fevvo.com is down?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Fevvo.com is down?

jazz1611jazz1611 Member
edited July 2015 in General

Seem fevvo.com is down. Who can access this site or ping it?

Try this tool: https://cloudmonitor.ca.com/en/ping.php

@ItsChrisG

Comments

• NexHostNexHost Member
    edited July 2015

ChrisG most likely got raided by the IPv4 Police

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

Sites loading just fine for me.

• NexHostNexHost Member
    edited July 2015

@dustinc said:
    Sites loading just fine for me.

Still not resolved my abuse complaint Dustin.

@Quadranet - Number 1 source for outbound DoS and outbound SPAM listed near the top on the most abused networks. Well Done to the QuadraNET Team!

@jmckeag12 said:

No idea what you're talking about.

Thanked by 1ChrisMiller
  • NexHostNexHost Member
    edited July 2015

@dustinc said:

Ah so you don't remember the conversation. I had with you on Skype. when you told me to cry some more. Because I was unhappy at the fact that I had a crazy flood come from your ASN and that IP is still active 24 hours later.

Oh and you can tell everyone I threatened to knock the IP Back if the flood continued. So what??

Do you like working for a company that does not care what is hosted on their network?

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider
    edited July 2015

jmckeag12 said: I had with you on Skype.

You seem to put to much stock on Skype conversations, I assume you went through official channels and emailed the registered abuse address with server logs and evidence for the ip block yes, before using Skype?

• NexHostNexHost Member
    edited July 2015

@AnthonySmith said:
    You seem to put to much stock on Skype conversations, I assume you went through official channels and emailed the registered abuse address with server logs and evidence for the ip block yes before using Skype?

I sent a abuse complaint not long after contacting Dustin.

I don't like anyone who has any relation with QuadraNET. just like Psychz given most of their staff are from QuadraNET in the first place.

• wychwych Member

Up for me.

@jmckeag12 said:

Oh my good friend David?

1 I find it interesting that your signature states "11 years + experience" when you only look about 8 years old.

2 Yes, you will receive very little attention from me when you threaten to DDoS QuadraNet for something you never submitted a complaint about you ignorant kiddie. We like many others have MANY customers, what can you expect? File a complaint through proper channels and you shall receive attention, you just submitted this yesterday per my instructions.

Sit tight, sip your bottle and wait.

3 Yes cry more :)

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

jmckeag12 said: I sent a abuse complaint not long after contacting Dustin.

With logs? and that should have been done first.

jmckeag12 said: PS I don't like anyone who has any relation with QuadraNET. just like Psychz given most of their staff are from QuadraNET in the first place. well should I say all the bad eggs,

You don't exactly have a stellar record yourself here so I will take that as playground talk.

• It working again from my locate (VN). But some location still can't access to it.

@jmckeag12 said:
    PS I don't like anyone who has any relation with QuadraNET. just like Psychz given most of their staff are from QuadraNET in the first place. well should I say all the bad eggs. The only person I have respect for is George as he is a decent guy.

Cry more you peasant.

• Working for me. LKA SLT

• NexHostNexHost Member
    edited July 2015

@dustinc said:
    Cry more you peasant.

Haha make me laugh some more please?

dustinc said: 2 Yes, you will receive very little attention from me when you threaten to DDoS QuadraNet for something you never submitted a complaint about you ignorant kiddie. We like many others have MANY customers, what can you expect? File a complaint through proper channels and you shall receive attention, you just submitted this yesterday per my instructions.

Yet over 24 hours later nothing has been done as of yet. Again as per my previous response. most providers would of resolved it in far less time then that. and told the customer remove the obvious booter that is running from the server. Also Just because I made a threat does that mean I'm going to carry it out?

• Okay. Mod can close my topic?

@jmckeag12 said:

Sure, just look at what Clamhost makes daily if you still operate it? That should make you laugh.

The end. Bye bye kiddie.

• @dustinc just ignore kiddie and then he will probably stop.

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • TheLinuxBugTheLinuxBug Member
    edited July 2015

Damn, I was hoping it was really down. Can't stand Chirs G or his shitty company Fevvo anyways, worst experience I have ever had with a hosting company, EVER.

I will just leave this here

Cheers!

Thanked by 2NexHost alexvolk
  • @jmckeag12 Are you the Jordan Mckeag that was associated with SameerHosting, UK1Host, GalaticHost, WinkHoster and more of those kiddie hosts that ran away and scammed hundreds of customers?

Let's not forget this large WHT thread either, I still remember this as if it were yesterday. http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=856359

@dustinc High Five! You Sir are awesome!

also... LOL! @jmckeag12 urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Jordan%20Mckeag

• NexHostNexHost Member
    edited July 2015

ChrisMiller said: @jmckeag12 Are you the Jordan Mckeag that was associated with SameerHosting, UK1Host, GalaticHost, WinkHoster and more of those kiddie hosts that ran away and scammed hundreds of customers?

Let's not forget this large WHT thread either, I still remember this as if it were yesterday. http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=856359

Make me Laugh some more?

Think I care.

• jmckeag12 said: Think I care.

Clean up your own sh*t before you bark up someone else's tree.

• @TheLinuxBug said:
    Damn, I was hoping it was really down. Can't stand Chirs G or his shitty company Fevvo anyways, worst experience I have ever had with a hosting company, EVER.

I will just leave this here

Cheers!

What happened? Can you please give more information about your experience with fevvo?

• Read the link, it explains everything that needs to be explained.

Cheers!

Thanked by 1alexvolk
  • NexHostNexHost Member
    edited July 2015

@ChrisMiller said:

I don't get what I have to clean up exactly?

http://www.spamhaus.org/sbl/listings/quadranet.com
     http://www.spamhaus.org/sbl/listings/globalfrag.com

• jmckeag12 said: I don't get what I have to clean up exactly?

The customers and businesses in which you have scammed and defrauded from your past kiddie hosts and never made right for your actions.

• NexHostNexHost Member
    edited July 2015

@ChrisMiller said:
    The customers and businesses in which you have scammed and defrauded from your past kiddie hosts and never made right for your actions.

I have not scammed or defrauded anyone. That is the problem. Again what do I need to clean up on. Because I have my explanation for most of it. Never has it been my intention to scam or defraud anyone either :)

Unlike QuadraNET I don't have to make money from Internet Criminals ?

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

• munches on popcorn

Thanked by 2NexHost FlamesRunner
  • Got some extra beers. Anyone ?

• @jmckeag12 said:
    Unlike QuadraNET I don't have to make money from Internet Criminals ?

I don't think it's like that at all...