Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mind to test packages? Git and apache log visualizer and shell logger?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Mind to test packages? Git and apache log visualizer and shell logger?

RaymiiRaymii Member
edited September 2012 in General

I've compiled some source code because there were no packages of it. I've put them online for download, and they work on 2 of my machines (ubuntu 12.04 and debian unstable). Are there people willing to test if they work on other platforms? (Debian, ubuntu). I also converted the .debs to .rpm packages with alien, but since I don't run redhat I cannot test those. I probably need to get some dependencies in to the packages but I don't know which ones...

https://raymii.org/cms/p_Software_Packages

The first 2 packages are fun if you are on acid :p

1- Gource

Gource is a software version control visualization tool. Software projects are displayed by Gource as an animated tree with the root directory of the project at its centre. Directories appear as branches with files as leaves. Developers can be seen working on the tree at the times they contributed to the project. Currently Gource includes built-in log generation support for Git, Mercurial and Bazaar and SVN (as of 0.29). Gource can also parse logs produced by several third party tools for CVS repositories.

2- Logstalgia

Logstalgia is a website traffic visualization that replays or streams web-server access logs as a pong-like battle between the web server and an never ending torrent of requests.

I'd love to see some video's of websites you run in logstalgia...

3- sudosh2 - bash

sudosh is an auditing shell filter and can be used as a login shell. Sudosh records all keystrokes and output and can play back the session as just like a VCR. Sudosh2 is a continuation of the development of sudosh. I've compiled this version with bash as the default shell instead of sh.

Comments