Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

15GB cPanel Special $5.75 / YEAR
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

15GB cPanel Special $5.75 / YEAR

HostKoi is having it's grand opening sale. We are offering the following package to lowendtalk members.

Order Plan

Comments

• Anna_ParkerAnna_Parker Member
    edited July 2015

@MHS_Marc Your site programmer needs to do a little fix: scroll down the site (http://www.hostkoi.com/shared.html) to the bottom and you'll see 4">. Also who are you, I mean are you registered company? Where servers are located? Specs of server (disk, cpu)?

• Might want to include the location, and your terms of service.

• @Anna_Parker said:
    MHS_Marc Your site programmer needs to do a little fix: scroll down the site (http://www.hostkoi.com/shared.html) to the bottom and you'll see 4">. Also who are you, I mean are you registered company? Where servers are located? Specs of server (disk, cpu)?

Hello and thank you for pointing that out, that code has fixed. The company currently isn't registered but I will be setting up a DBA name under an LLC I currently own. It will be registered in the state of PA.

Just a little history about myself. My name is Marc Berkley and I've been running the sister company MyBB Hosting Service www.mybbse.net since July last year. My hosting history dates back to 2002. I went to school for computer networking and have a very strong background in running Windows and Linux servers.

I started this brand as a way to expand past just offering MyBB users a hosting option.

There are currently 4 VPS servers in use, I'm currently exploring the option of replacing these with a beefy dedicated server. The server hardware is

Total processors: 4

Processor #1

Vendor
        GenuineIntel

Name
        Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5620 @ 2.40GHz

Speed
        2394.052 MHz

Cache
        12288 KB

Processor #2

Vendor
        GenuineIntel

Name

Speed
        2394.052 MHz

Cache
        12288 KB

Processor #3

Vendor
        GenuineIntel

Name

Speed
        2394.052 MHz

Cache
        12288 KB

Processor #4

Vendor
        GenuineIntel

Name

Speed
        2394.052 MHz

Cache
        12288 KB

RAID-10 SAS Servers

@FlamesRunner said:
    Might want to include the location, and your terms of service.

The location is LA for this plan. The TOS can be found at http://www.hostkoi.com/terms.html

Thanked by 1Anna_Parker
  • If anyone wants to know the IP it's 69.12.74.250

• I think the pricing box has a typo.

Thanked by 1MHS_Marc
  • @FlamesRunner said:
    I think the pricing box has a typo.

Thank you for pointing this out, this has been corrected.

• will you restore the cpanel account if i provide you the backup file? Thanks