Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

AlphaRacks 3 Month Review
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

AlphaRacks 3 Month Review

thagoatthagoat Member
edited July 2015 in Reviews

I saw an offer on LEB for AlphaRacks for $18 per year and I bought one. I decided to use it for my mail server. Nagios and Nixstats reported repeated downtime in the first month, with an extended 24 hour downtime in the second month. They offered SLA credit for a free month of service. Great!

But then within a week or so, the VPS became virtually unusable. SSH would connect but simple commands such as 'apt-cache search' would take 20 minutes to complete. Updating via command line was all but impossible.

I canceled the service after 3 months, complained via support ticket and requested a pro-rated refund (trying to be fair). I never received a response to my ticket, although the service has since been terminated.

In summary, stay the f*ck away!

Thanked by 1vfuse

Comments

• Thier i.ps are all 100% blacklisted and D.C blocks port 25 and any other MTR port. They are on the way to deadpool soon, be careful!