Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Licensepal
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Licensepal

AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran
edited August 2012 in General

Anyone else has problems with Licensepal?
http://i.imgur.com/DGaxA.png

Comments

• gianggiang Veteran

Same here, I'm using Chrome dev version :D

• PacketVMPacketVM Member, Host Rep

Yea, it's like that for me too.

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

Damn, I needed a license, for some reason I did not get invoices on time and myne just got suspended -.-

• gianggiang Veteran

How about licensecube? :D

@giang said: How about licensecube? :D

Yeah, however they do not offer WHMCS licenses anymore.

..or Buycpanel

• klikliklikli Member
    edited August 2012

Same here, Firefox user.
    Peeking at their source code shows that it might be related to the language pack thingy.

• AsadAsad Member

What license do you need? HostDime do cPanel licenses for $14 if you email sales, their support is pretty good.

I need one WHMCS license only. Anyway I will just order through whmcs.com

• Woah that's funky. Maybe they're trying to run an update?

http://i.imgur.com/aJfwn.png - this must be some kind of a joke, 7$ more than licensepal.

• @Alex_LiquidHost said: this must be some kind of a joke, 7$ more than licensepal.

pro-rated?

@Mon5t3r said: pro-rated?

It's 31st. Even if it was pro-rated to the 1st it should not be close to that. I asume it has some VAT, maybe. Anyway, I ordered from licensepal, was a pain in the ass to compelte the order without seeing any text on the site.

• AsadAsad Member

Don't WHMCS do trials? Get that and order a license when licensepal is fixed.

• ah right, i forgot it's 31st :P maybe http://www.buywhmcs.com/

• Our whmcs screw up like this too a few days back. Seems every time i go to the whmcs configuration it would change the "Language" config option and would not let me change it back to English. Had to manually change it in the db.

• Why not get from your provider if they can offer you at a decent price?

• TazTaz Member

@Alex_liquidhost hmu, I can do something for around 12$/mo external.

• rskrsk Member, Patron Provider

@AsadHaider said: Don't WHMCS do trials? Get that and order a license when licensepal is fixed.

@AsadHaider not anymore, they offer a money back guarantee though :P

• @Alex_LiquidHost said: Anyway, I ordered from licensepal, was a pain in the ass to compelte the order without seeing any text on the site.

Thanked by 1klikli
  • Works for me. Maybe they where updating their server / and / or / software / WHMCS upgrade ? Looks more like a PHP / cahing issue do. I don't know, but it works now.

Works for me now too...weird

• JacobJacob Member
    edited August 2012

Atleast LicensePal Works, I have to wait about 13 hours to get a license reissued from LicenseCube.... and I save like 2 bucks, Pointless after the International Fees.

LicenseCube used to be a good license provider, Support on majority of the time, now you rarely get any response.

@Jacob said: Atleast LicensePal Works, I have to wait about 13 hours to get a license reissued from LicenseCube.... and I save like 2 bucks, Pointless after the International Fees.

LicenseCube used to be a good license provider, Support on majority of the time, now you rarely get any response.

I get all my licenses instantly on licensepal. Any reason you are not using them? They do not charge VAT, so you are paying under 13$ per license. No point in saving a 1$.

As far as I know, licensepal charge VAT for the UK..well they definitely did.

• KishKish Member

They do charge VAT, tried ordering 2 days ago but just left them

• @dominicl said: As far as I know, licensepal charge VAT for the UK..well they definitely did.

Yeah they charge VAT if you're a U.K resident.

• Jay from LicensePal here. Sorry about the problems, the language files just seemed to stop working following an automatic update on the server. We're running a slightly older version of WHMCS, though still strange it only happened now. The fix was an interesting one, just had to rename the language files to lowercase names (e.g. English to english). Hopefully everything should be back to normal now!

@AD_Jay said: Hopefully everything should be back to normal now!

Was working for me last night so assuming it is fixed ;) Fancy that!! Jay comes onto a forum and explains everything..magic.

• @dominicl Glad to hear that, thanks!

@Alex_LiquidHost Well done on managing to complete an order with no text at all, just shows how well you know the WHMCS layout :)