Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What do you think about our website? :)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

What do you think about our website? :)

VictorVictor Member
edited August 2012 in General

Saw the other two threads, so why not :)

What do you think about our site,
http://fibervolt.com

Honest opinions and feedbacks please, we appreciate any feedback, positive or negative.

Thanks.

Comments

• JacobJacob Member
    edited August 2012

*Seen

Ontopic: It looks awesome.. :-)

Thanked by 1Victor
  • PacketVMPacketVM Member, Host Rep

I like your website :) Not sure I'm too keen on the background on the VPS page, but it's probably just me. Other than that, good job with the site/integration with WHMCS

Thanked by 1Victor
  • KishKish Member

Clean, easy to use and but you could make them resource bars a bit better then simple blue maybe stripes or something

Thanked by 1Victor
    • Like the color choice.
    • "1 IP Address " -> specify that IPv4 - why do you not offer any IPv6 for 25$ a year; at buyvm I get 16 IPv4 for 15$ included (they aren't rare...).
    • The menu upper right side does not work without javascript; sucks.
    • The about page is nice (just looked over it, didn't read).
    • There is no IP/Download to ping/test.
    • When I click on the button "view plans" I do not get any information on where your servers are.
    Thanked by 1Victor
  • Nice and simple :)

Thanked by 1Victor
  • Wow ... not bad - I like the update on stock availability right there in the drop down vps menu.

Easy and intuitive , cleanly designed.

But agree with @bamnael , are you going to allow a choice of where you want your server?

At first , I thought clicking on the drop down I was ordering in LA or Chicago but see it just goes to the same order page.

Dave

Thanked by 1Victor
  • VictorVictor Member
    edited August 2012

@bamnael said: Like the color choice.
    "1 IP Address " -> specify that IPv4 - why do you not offer any IPv6 for 25$ a year; at >buyvm I get 16 IPv4 for 15$ included (they aren't rare...).
    The menu upper right side does not work without javascript; sucks.
    The about page is nice (just looked over it, didn't read).
    There is no IP/Download to ping/test.
    When I click on the button "view plans" I do not get any information on where your >servers are.

We only offer IPv4 addresses at this time, but I'll inform our web developer regarding the wording to avoid confusion. We understand that IPv6 is not rare, but it's not offered by our data centre just yet, so we can only wait till they're deployed by our DC. Thank you for all your suggestions and comments, I'll pass it all to our web developer and hopefully revamp the site to your liking. :)

@HostCheetah said: Wow ... not >bad - I like the update on stock availability right there in the drop down vps menu.

Easy and intuitive , cleanly designed.

But agree with @bamnael , are you going to allow a choice of where you want your server?

At first , I thought clicking on the drop down I was ordering in LA or Chicago but see it just goes to the same order page.

Dave

LA is currently out of stock and therefore not advertised, but the same page is definitely an error from our web developer, I'll pass this on and hopefully have the page sorted out. Thanks for spotting it and we appreciate your comment/suggestions.

Thanks all for suggestions/comments.

• @Victor Twitter Bootstrap, YaY! Looks awesome, great job. May I nitpick? I never liked underlining the text in menus on hover, but that's just me. If 99% of the world likes that, then who am I to say otherwise :))

Awesome site, really like it.

It would be awesome if we had a topic called "Showroom" where we could do this.

On another note @KuJoe has started a thread about me asking the same question, lets hope we won't see more for each one of these.

Thanked by 1Victor
  • I love how the WHMCS integrates feels just "right at home" with your current site's design. Great job! I like the pantone that you used on your web site too. :)

Thanked by 1Victor
  • VictorVictor Member
    edited September 2012

@vpsnodebox said: @Victor Twitter Bootstrap, YaY! Looks awesome, great job. May I nitpick? I never liked underlining the text in menus on hover, but that's just me. If 99% of the world likes that, then who am I to say otherwise :))

Awesome site, really like it.

It would be awesome if we had a topic called "Showroom" where we could do this.

On another note @KuJoe has started a thread about me asking the same question, lets hope we won't see more for each one of these.

Thank you, I like your site too. :)

@rgenzon said: I love how the WHMCS integrates feels just "right at home" with your current site's design. Great job! I like the pantone that you used on your web site too. :)

Thanks mate! :)