Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BlueVM - where's the staff?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BlueVM - where's the staff?

netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran
edited August 2012 in General

I was out of the loop for some while ago. My VPS is not responding, and opening a ticket 3 days ago, just got two days ago a lousy answer: your VM is not created, shall I create it?. I told them: Of course, that's why I payed... and no answer since then... are they gone? or what?

Thanks pals

Comments

• AsadAsad Member

This is scandalous!!

Thanked by 1Damian
  • netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@AsadHaider said: This is scandalous!!

Shall I thank your post? Remember, from post 6, you can derail it :P

• AsadAsad Member

I'm sorry :( I'll be useful and tag @BlueVM then!

• Shut up and take back your money lol.

• I always read BlueVM as buyvm /:

Thanked by 1tux
  • "As the lazy brown fox quickly jumped over the fence." WHAT'S MISSING?

It is after the 6th post afterall

Thanked by 1Mon5t3r
  • prometeusprometeus Member, Host Rep

@miTgiB said: WHAT'S MISSING?

a chicken?

Thanked by 1Inglar
  • @prometeus said: a chicken?

Naw, we have a chicken in every pot in America ;)

• @miTgiB said: "As the lazy brown fox quickly jumped over the fence." WHAT'S MISSING?

Logic.

• so, let's start derailing this thread.. shall we?

• InglarInglar Member
    edited August 2012

@prometeus said: a chicken?

'chiken' is one of the most popular tag here, can't understand this O_o

@netomx said: are they gone?

vacation in Mexico, perhaps?

• bdtechbdtech Member
    edited August 2012

weird

• joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider

@Mon5t3r said: so, let's start derailing this thread.. shall we?

You're late :P

Thanked by 1Mon5t3r
  • What is your ticket ID? I'll take a look and correct the situation.

• @joepie91 said: You're late :P

from the first reply.. :P

• @miTgiB said: "As the lazy brown fox quickly jumped over the fence." WHAT'S MISSING?

D, G.

• @miTgiB said: jumped

@Damian said: D, G.

1/2 right ;)

@bluevm check inbox

• I was exchanging emails regarding some custom plans w/ BlueVM before and they would just stop responding regularly, so I would need to send another email "anybody home?" to get them to reply. This confirms the suspicion I should just strike them off from the list of providers I would order VPS's from.

Did this get resolved?

@Surge said: Did this get resolved?

yeap, thank you, but what you say is 100% true.

Thanked by 1EricCubixCloud
  • Surge, we have been having some issues with tickets not showing up where they should be... do you happen to have a ticket number so I can take a look? or perhaps you dropped by our IRC channel for support?

• @BlueVM said: we have been having some issues with tickets not showing up where they should be

As in you do not get notified or they just are not in the ticket system?

• BlueVMBlueVM Member
    edited September 2012

@miTgiB said: As in you do not get notified or they just are not in the ticket system?

The replies do not show up in WHMCS under the list of tickets waiting for reply. Usually the client will reply again or contact us on IRC and then the ticket will be listed or found. This rarely happens, but it happens enough that apparently clients are taking notice... We have yet to figure out what causes it.

• @BlueVM said: We have yet to figure out what causes it.

Maybe put in a ticket to WHMCS, this is not the first I've heard of this problem from providers.

Thanked by 1ErawanArifNugroho
  • AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

I am also noticing problems with WHMCS ticket system. I for example can not set a ticket to On-hold or in progress anymore. This has worked fien a couple of days ago.

• KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep

@Alex_LiquidHost said: I am also noticing problems with WHMCS ticket system. I for example can not set a ticket to On-hold or in progress anymore. This has worked fien a couple of days ago.

@BlueVM said: We have yet to figure out what causes it.

Which version are you both using?

@KuJoe said: Which version are you both using?

Newest one.

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

@Alex_LiquidHost said: I am also noticing problems with WHMCS ticket system. I for example can not set a ticket to On-hold or in progress anymore. This has worked fien a couple of days ago.

Odd, I managed to do it just now, do you think it's your connection and javascript, it seems to be some sort of AJAX or on demand something that changes the status, or maybe there's more than one way.

@Infinity said: Odd, I managed to do it just now, do you think it's your connection and javascript, it seems to be some sort of AJAX or on demand something that changes the status, or maybe there's more than one way.

If you've done it, than it must be something on my side. My browser is majorly screwed up, so I guess this is the cause.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

I use Opera, Chromium, Mozilla firefox, iceweasel, IE, Dillo and a few others from time to time.
    If tabcount<40 then I must be in vacation or something.
    M

Thanked by 1ErawanArifNugroho