Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Calendar "in the cloud" apps/products allowing public users to make appointments?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Calendar "in the cloud" apps/products allowing public users to make appointments?

Hi,
I'm looking for a shareable "cloud calendar" that allows me to share it with anyone and for them to view able time slots during specified days and hours and then reserve it for themselves...

I know Google has this but I cant get it to block out the days/hours that are not available and its allowing people to make appointments any time (because they aren't reading the listed days/available hours).

Any suggestions other than Google? I dont care if its paid - preferred actually so the program actually works.

Comments

• ehabehab Member

did you try owncloud or cozy.io?

• @ehab
    Neither of those have public shareable calendars with appointment reservation (during certain hours/days) capability?

• @ItsChrisG - Have you tried the dummy appointment trick? Create an event called Unavailable, and mark it as show me as busy. Schedule as needed.

• ItsChrisGItsChrisG Member
    edited July 2015

@cncking2000 said:
    ItsChrisG - Have you tried the dummy appointment trick? Create an event called Unavailable, and mark it as show me as busy. Schedule as needed.

This might work w/ the repeat option! Thanks!
    Not sure why they don't have a better setup in the actual appointment availability setting section.

• We use Bitrix24 and people often blackout days/periods

• @ItsChrisG said:
    Not sure why they don't have a better setup in the actual appointment availability setting section.

No clue. Exchange is the same. I can schedule an appointment with someone at 3AM, even with it showing them outside office hours. Only when the time is marked busy, is a conflict shown.

• Got it done using the dummy events and repeats.

Thanks @cncking2000

• gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

If you still need. Can find the one we use for my customer. It's really powerful. However I'm not at the office for the week. So can give it to you this weekend. Let me know.

• @ItsChrisG We use Boomerang Calendar but it's more for setting meetings via email. You can pick a few times you're available and it'll email a little calendar to whoever to pick from, they pick a time and confirm and it gets scheduled in.