Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What do you like to see from a provider in an offer? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

What do you like to see from a provider in an offer?

2»

Comments

• @Anna_Parker, it is simple. I posted my thread, a few replied and now, no matter who replies, the thread stays on the 3rd page. It doesn't show up on the top as it was. It is intentionally being sunk it seems. I messages @mpkossen to find out what the deal is. Wish people played fair.

• Anna_ParkerAnna_Parker Member
    edited July 2015

@XFS_Duke No worries boy! I thought it's normal here. I mean I see many threads (also mine) aren't on top after posting there.

• Yea, however, they keep the few on top. Lol. It is what it is though.

• @XFS_Duke said:
    I already accept Bitcoin. And thanks to the mod who set this thread to sink. Really appreciate the censorship from you guys. Really professional.

This reads like some sort of hidden ad or attempted make-up for what happened recently and I believe that is why it is set to sink.

• Yep, that's BS. The fact that you even said that makes this a joke. I never attempted to sell anyone anything. That's why I put it in the General forum as it was a QUESTION to people asking what they'd like to see. I never put an ad here, never tried to sell anything to anyone. I also never asked anyone for forgiveness because fact is, I did nothing wrong on here that hasn't been done by others before. You were one that messaged me on Skype talking about how it was good that I took over the GVH customers and would be good for the customers. Lol... Nice either way... So asking a question is an attempt at a hidden ad.

• The first thing I look for in an offer now is that its not posted by you or tdale. Then I move on to the specs.

• @mpkossen said:

Honestly I don't see this as a hidden ad. No links to anywhere. More of market research than anything. Duke isn't soliciting anything, only asking for feedback.

So fairly, it should be un-sunk.

• @XFS_Duke said:
    Hello Everyone,

I'm just curious, what do you like to see from a provider in an offer? I know we all want the most specs for the best price, but above all, what is the first thing you look for? I'm working on new plans and really looking for thoughts from the communities in which I provide services in for ideas. I can make almost anything happen at this point. So what do you guys have for me?

Thanks.

I would like to see user friendly navigation and most popular payment gateway.

• @XFS_Duke said:
    Hello Everyone,

I'm just curious, what do you like to see from a provider in an offer? I know we all want the most specs for the best price, but above all, what is the first thing you look for? I'm working on new plans and really looking for thoughts from the communities in which I provide services in for ideas. I can make almost anything happen at this point. So what do you guys have for me?

Thanks.

I would like to see user friendly navigation and most popular payment gateways.

• riuriu Member

Firstly XFS_Duke must help in sorting out refunds to old GVH clients - which he took over and sold to Hostress without their prior consent. It wasn't only sold but with VPS left unconfigured too. Too difficult to expect a professional / fair proposition now from his new proposals / plans.