Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

servaRICA: Xen SSD Dedicated Core 2.5GB for 7$ or 1GB for 4.5$
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

servaRICA: Xen SSD Dedicated Core 2.5GB for 7$ or 1GB for 4.5$

servarica_haniservarica_hani Member, Patron Provider
edited March 2015 in Offers

Hi LET

We are excited to offer you our new offers based on our new SSD servers. We own and manage our network and we own all our hardware including all our network devices.
We have been in the business since 2009 and we code our own control module for XenServers

Offer Features

Those 2 offers comes with

• DDoS Mitigation up to 10Gbps and 8M pps.(Experimental)
  • pure SSD storage
  • Dedicated core for the 2.5GB offer
  • Xenserver based
  • 7 days refund policy
  • 99.9% SLA
  • redundant network stack

The Offers

2.5GB Xen SSD dedicated core

2.5GB RAM
1 dedicated CPU core
25GB SSD space
1TB transfer
1Gbps uplink
1x IPv4
IPv6 available by request
XenPV or PVH depending on the OS
$7/month
Order here

1GB Xen SSD

1GB RAM
1 vCPU core
12GB SSD space
0.5TB transfer
1Gbps uplink
1x IPv4
IPv6 available by request
XenPV or PVH depending on the OS
$4.50/month
Order here

SLA

99.9%: no refund
99.0% or more: 15% refund
97.0% or more: 30% refund
95.0% or more: 50% refund
Less than 95%: 100% refund

Network information

Montreal, Canada
Test IPv4: 162.250.190.17
Test file: http://162.250.190.17/file_100MB.bin

Notes

• We accept Credit Cards, PayPal and Payza.
  • Here are some points that will make your order acceptance as fast as possible
    • We will not accept any order coming from a proxy,VPN or hosting IP address (please stop the proxy/VPN before ordering)
    • Please use a correct address on your order that correspond to your location at order time.
  • We offer 7 days full refund with no question asked (actually we will ask but the user does not have to answer )
  • if you wish to have bigger VPS which is multiplication of 2,5GB VPS you can order any quantity of this offer and tell us in the notes to combine it all in one big VPS.
  • You will use our own control panel. http://servarica.com/xen/
  • TOS and AUP : http://servarica.com/terms-of-service/

Comments

• rokokrokok Member

i got one vps, very good must say :)

just notice that there is "Experimental" word now, kindly explain

• servarica_haniservarica_hani Member, Patron Provider

@rokok said:
    i got one vps, very good must say :)

just notice that there is "Experimental" word now, kindly explain

Just to say we are new to the DDOS protection field
    So we are still fine tuning our methods

but the DDOS is there no issues in it :)

Thanks

Thanked by 1rokok
  • BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider

@Hani said:
    Thanks

Friendly suggestion use the term "Mitigation" instead of "Protection" 2 different aspects. :) Other than that GL with sales !

edited March 2015

@BharatB said:
    Friendly suggestion use the term "Mitigation" instead of "Protection" 2 different aspects. :) Other than that GL with sales !

as a customer what is the difference between the 2 terms meaning from your perspective ?

Thanks

• BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider

@Hani said:
    Thanks

I'm a provider well theres a significant difference,

Mitigation is like taking the DDOS head-on and providing clean bandwidth without vps downtime.... however protection is null routing the IP address so that user doesn't run out of his monthly bandwidth usage and its cons are non-accessible to outside world while null-route is in place .

@BharatB said:
    Mitigation is like taking the DDOS head-on and providing clean bandwidth without vps downtime.... however protection is null routing the IP address so that user doesn't run out of his monthly bandwidth usage and its cons are non-accessible to outside world while null-route is in place .

Make sense :)

I have changed it here as well

• UknownUknown Member

So if the core is dedicated can i use the cpu as much as i want without getting any warning or suspension? and how good is your ddos mitigation i am interested in 2.5GB Xen SSD dedicated core offer.

The core is fully dedicated o you can abuse it 100% all the time no one will care

the DDOS mitigation is still in beta state.
    it is functioning but seems we are still learnning things regarding ddos every day and because of that we decided to mark it as beta till we master that field

in other words for basic attacks and non sophisticated attacks the ddos is good but for some advanced attacks it may not work as expected

Thanks

• UknownUknown Member

@Hani thanks for replying so if the attack is advance my ip will be nullrouted to protect bandwidth or i am going to receive a suspension if it happens multiple times?

initially will be nullrouted but if it is usual we may suspended depending on the system state at that time